Reviews for Oh To Be In Kagome's Shoes!
LilPotterfanfic chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Very funny :) Made me smile and laugh
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Loved the short story!
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I loved it and it was hilarious :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
chibi313 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
hm...I think Sesshomaru is better!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
O.O Oh. My. God. Wow.
youkaiwhipsandblades chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oh my God yes. Sesshomaru and Naraku at the same time. I would so do that too. *swoons* I wish I was Kagome. Love the story and you could easily turn it into a three way mating. Just imagine being mated to both of them.
Mimiru chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh god i would love to see that!
Mist17 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Wish you made another chapter so you could see another demonstration between the three of them
KagLover684 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
LMao, I absolutely loved it! care to make more likes these or continue?
qartvubhnj chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Lmao.
DevilBittersweetChild chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Awesome! D
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
She shook her head and continued to blush madly. "That he could get Sesshoumaru and the three of us could… well… you know."

"Wow" Sango gasped as she imagined Sesshoumaru and Naraku in all their naked glory and truly realized how sexy they really were. She looked down at Kagome and smirked. "Ya wanna make it a four-some?"

best lines...
Ms. Regina Satomi chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Oh lord! If i was Kagome, i would accept Naraku's offer. God, i would die happily after that, hahaha. Seshomaru is one sexy youkai, i love hiim! Wanna make it a four-some?,that was the best. Miroku poisoned Sango's mind, she's a complete pervert now hahaha. I simply loved this one shot, so hilarious!
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Sango "Ya wanna make it four some? Hilarious

Lucky Kagome two smokin hot hunks, and Naruka suggesting a three some love it, love your story LMAO (_)

Raven