Reviews for Attention to Detail
StarTrail chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I love how truly Victor and Sierra are 'soulmates.' I think it's one of the best parts of the show how they always manage to find each other
SparrowxLight chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
this is so perfectly written. you nailed the dolls' child-like state flawlessly.
Phantasy Star chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Hey, cute cute cute. You really managed to keep everyone in character, I felt like I was watching an episode (or in this story a bunch of scenes across a few episodes). I guess you'll have to change Brandon to Anothony/Tony now that we know his real name! Any post-Dollhouse Victor/Sierra stories planned for the future?
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
You've done an amazing job of capturing the 'Doll' thoughts in this fic. I love the way you've put Sierra's real (and outraged) client in the background of the storytelling in 'four'. The almost incidental mention is really clever.

Topher's reactions in 'three' are spot on. And this...

"Both of you, " he says, voice jittery, flying all over the place. Like birds. "Break it up. Go back to, you know, showering. Don't- I don't want to. Send anyone else to the Attic."

...is particularly brilliant.
jimjamrn chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
love it! great story and i love this pairing you should definately write ALOT more fanfics! especially if its about this couple :)
the wild semicolon chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Holy shizz.

That has to be one of the best SierraVictor oneshots I've ever read on this fandom.

I love how in the parts where they're in their um... Doll stage, I'll call it? you put in the childlike views and usual phrases (ex: "As she settles into her pod, making herself comfortable for the night (she needs to sleep well to be her best the next day)") while still getting the point across of the situations.

Also, this line: "Something must be wrong. She hopes it gets better. Maybe Dr. Saunders can help."

True awesomeness. Seriously. The dependibility (can't spell that) the Dolls have for Dr Saunders is perfectly captured in that one line. Really.

I'm now out of things to say, so I'm logging off. Write more!

CRYSTAL
xLadyJackal chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I'd give you a true review, but I'm late for class. I'll just say AWESOME! and leave it at that. Write more!