Reviews for Most Beautiful
K.K.o.t.S.S chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
ClassyAnimeNerd chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
May I just say that you picked the best couples? i mean i am a HARD. CORE. Shima (as it says in my user name XD) and Seiren x Kaname shipper and there are almost no seiren and kaname things so that makes me EXTREMELY happy! thank you so much!
Fabulous Georgina chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
Heya! Juuri and Haruka are cute!

I'm not really a fan of the pairing I'm gonna suggest for you but since you're out of ideas why don't you try Kaien/Juuri. They had a little something in one of the manga chappies that you could maybe write about. Just a suggestion!
Kurozaki Shizune chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
that was nice. if you're out of ships, maybe you can do them again with different emotions. i'm all out of ships too, you used up all the main pairs and almost all the characters. if you want, you can use Shizune-chan instead of my username since it's really long XD
babyviolin chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
thanks for doing sara and ichijo! i think they are better together than ichijo and seiren. i dont have any more suggestions xD i think you used all the main couples already
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Wow. This was great! Like I said when I suggested it, I am not actually much of a fan of this pairing (yet, I guess), but you got both them and their probable relationship spot on, I think. :D Great job!

(Unfortunately for you, you *did* misspell my name. Prepare to die. *RAWR* ;P)
Kurozaki Shizune chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
that was nice. i read in the manga that juuri used to have this sort of bipolar thing. saying she hated haruka but she actually loved him. haruka also used to be something like her stalker as kids XD

i can't suggest any other pairings since you got all my fave ships already aside from ichiru/maria
Fabulous Georgina chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Jeez! I'm so behind in my reviews! I'm sorry I've just been so busy!

I liked these ones even though I never really think much about these pairings and I REALLY hate Sara (so, naturally, I'm not a fan of the Sara/Ichijou pairing) but these were well written and really cute!
Kurozaki Shizune chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
wow. that was nice. thanks for doing my request :3

and if you need info on takuma and sara,

takuma is sort of childish but still gives of an educated air while sara is sort of obsessive about him XD
inuyashee chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Do HarukaxJuri if you can please.
babyviolin chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
oh i loved the aidori chapter! oh and please can you put in Ichijo and Sara? not a lot of people are fans of them
Kurozaki Shizune chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
i like these little oneshots, but even if it's finished, can i try asking for a ichiru/shizuka or a ichiru/maria oneshot. if you can't it's okay. just curious :3
titania eli chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Exceptionally well done. Except for the many errors. You repeated many sentances. You should take care to edit them before posting them up.
Sage Violets chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
That was really sweet, it sounded very Aidori. Hm for idea's what about you do like a short story like one shot with all the pairings that you just used in there together and have it as diffrent stages of their life.

Like you know, when they meet. Start dating, propsal, marriage, kids...etc. Cause you basically used the best pairings in this, hehe I dunno about them. Good job anyway

Claudia-Maria Anne
Fabulous Georgina chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
E cute. AIDORI AIDORI AIDORI *pants*. THat was so cute. I liked it!