Reviews for Deadpool vs The Punisher
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Two words: So cool.
Fanman 2000 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is so cool! I've got no idea why this hasn't been done before, in the comics or in fanfic. You have to finsh it soon. Please, please finish it soon.
TTrunks chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
You've got to continue this, or at least do this fight. That would be BEYOND epic.

Frank Castle was quoted by Nick Fury as being as dangerous as the Hulk, and if he needed a country destroyed he'd drop Frank off at one end, and the Hulk at the other and tell them to have fun.

Deadpool... Deadpool is sort of an idiot, but he's a smart idiot. Deadpool is the kind of fight Punisher would hate, nothing he does is logical or makes sense. Plus he's had his head cut off and survives...

Unkillable killer versus killer killer... How has this never been done in the comics?
Ultimate Hybrid chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I love the fact that you told the story in Bob's point of view. Not a lot of people do that...It was a brave thing to do, writer. And I respect you for that...Hmm, I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
It wasn't like Deadpool didn't give him a choice or anything... Oh wait. That's exactly what it's like.

I do believe this is the first Punisher vs. Deadpool fanfic. If anyone can shake up Punisher, it's Deadpool.