Reviews for 525,600 minutes
ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613 chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
I almost stopped reading this at point, but I'm glad I kept going, because he found out who he was, and found his best friends. :0) It's interesting reading a story that started out and ended in, Michigan. (I live about ten minutes from Ann Arbor - I was surprised to see that - that doesn't happen very often - and about 45 minutes from Detroit).
Jest'lyn Tal chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Really a great story. Progression was paced perfectly to draw a reader fully in.
Castielstache chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Well that was heartbreakingly beautiful... I don't even know what to say. Definitely one of my favorite fics so far, perfect plot and characterization and a plottwist like woah, I really didn't see that one coming o_o

Thanks a bunch for uploading this, it just completely made my day!

Xoxo
Sonia.Connors chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
wholly cow this is amazing!
Xx-Beautiful-Chaos-xX chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
One of the best stories I've read yet! xD
Lil'Sheep chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Thank you for that moment of pure emotion. That was perfect. Truly. The kind of story it's a shame not to read.
justine82 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
only... WOW!
Alayniekat chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
this was AWESOME! i really loved it, it's one of my favorites!
kashii chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
This is amazing. Even without his memories (his trench coat, his power, and everything else that we think of as Castiel), you managed to nail his character completely. He's so uncertain and lost, but there's that spark of strength in him that we know and love. Thank you for sharing this with us.
dragoness simplicity chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Absolutely breathtaking. You covered so many topics and have clearly done your research on all of them – while keeping the characters’ personalities intact I might add. Thank you for pouring a little of your heart and soul into this piece. I, and I’m sure many others, are very appreciative. _

Your story is so awe-inspiring, that I felt it necessary to bump up your ‘review score’ by five times the usual amount XD

dragoness simplicity chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
P
dragoness simplicity chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
XD
dragoness simplicity chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Motorbaby chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Very well written. There needs to be more Cas love, especially now...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »