Reviews for A Different Game
miyukuransama chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
good story i love it!
I know im supposed to find this serious, but i can't think about all of their connections. Like I keep imagining Jason Like coming to the jail guns a blazing and saying, "Ya'll want me to bust ya out...cause i will...Bros before cops...that sounded better in head." and Dick going "thanks jason, but we're good.
Leradomi chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
I would LOVE to know the issue of the titans comic you speak of
LunaTehNox chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Amy, Amy, are a wonderful person.
ZeldaIsis chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
This story was the best I have read. I read so fast so I could see what happened at the end. It's perfectly written, just enough fluff and action. Superbly written! Keep it up. I just love how the focus was on Tim and Dick.
theGirlNightwing chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
I'm starting to really hate that cop . . .
sablelighter chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
CRYING! INCREDIBLY GROSS CRYING! This was great, you are amazing, thank god for the happy ending though, otherwise I would be crying myself to sleep because of pain rather than from joy tonight!
sablelighter chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
YAYAYAYYAYAAA! THEY ESCAPED! You nearly put me in tears until they escaped! Amazing writing by the way! Roy leaving them the car is SO perfect, he is the one who would think of that!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
I was so freaked out halfway through this that it was abandoned i almost didn't finish reading. I didn't want to get too invested into it and have it just stop. Luckily your fic is too awesome to walk away from it is so totally going on my ereader collection.
Eno-on chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Pretty good so far, but I have to point out that juveniles can't be sentenced to death even if they're tried as adults. (There's some other minor legal errors, for instance you're guaranteed access to a lawyer but there's no such thing as "one phone call", but that's the most serious one.)
Yellow Cape chapter 20 . 4/7/2012
This was a fascinating read. Things did not look good for Dick and Tim there for a while, but i knew they'd come through. There are some touching family scenes in this story that made me smile. I must admit I was never really worried that Bruce was dead but I hadn't thought of Bane being the one to make things bad for him. I see this story is relatively old and I don't know if you write Bat-fics any more, but if you do, keep up the good work!

/YC
AllBlueChaser chapter 20 . 3/29/2012
A fantastic fic! Oh man! how great it was to have Clark swoop in and Dick get his innocence proclaimed with Bruce backing him. I loved how the titans really supported Dick too. I want to give Roy and Wally a super big hug! Thanks for the fic!I shall now see if you have other fics I might be into!
Lilybet chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
Very good story - good choice of villian. I was routing as much as the boys for Bruce's alive status. LB
Callette chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
That was absolutely fantastic... no to mention painful! You really utilised the ensemble cast of the DCU to it's full effect; I loved the appearances of the Titans and Clark especially (Dick calling him to fight Bane was simply excellent). You also captured the emotions really well; I felt so bad for the brothers. The scene with Bruce's funeral was so raw.

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this, I really enjoyed it.
kerryfri chapter 20 . 1/2/2012
I really, really want to complain about how awful a person you are, but I can't I just wanted to read a little bit before I went to bed, and now it's 3 a.m. and I've read the whole thing in one fell swoop. It was just too good to stop, no matter how tired I was. It was great, you should write more (although I really shouldn't say that without checking out what else you've got first - for all I know, you have hundreds of stories), and my brain has officially fried.

Thanks for the awesome read,

kerryfri
PJ Zatken chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Jim Gordon knows? Wow...that definitely puts a different, refreshing, and truthfully a feel-good angle for me. I've always liked the notion that Jim and Lucius both know who they all really are but choose not to acknowledge it openly while fully putting in their contributions for the cause.

I feel for Alfred and Babs...and I do hope that Babs steps in to save Dick and Tim as their lawyer. I do hope so *keeps fingers crossed*

And I want to soo very much manslap Jacobs for being such an ass...especially towards Tim. For Pete's sake, Tim's only 16.

Another awesome chapter :) The story's getting better as it progresses, and it's already very good to begin with :)