Reviews for A Different Game
Nattie chapter 20 . 6/11
I spent the entire time on tenterhooks. The tension displayed throughout this story is fantastic, and I've enjoyed every minute. Thanks for a great read
Lindelas chapter 20 . 4/7
This read like a tv episode, or an amazingly written comic! It's so good! I read it all in one sitting because I couldn't put it down! Thank you for writing!
FreeRainbowsWithLove chapter 20 . 9/20/2019
This was amazing. It made me feel so many emotions against my will but I couldn’t stop reading, couldn’t stop wanting to find out what’s next. My heart almost couldn’t take it any more but I made it to the end and it was worth it. There was also something about your characterization that was so perfect and on point. I definitely could have seen all of this happening in the comics as a storyline
GothicCity chapter 20 . 7/13/2018
This story is amazing! Everything-Dick and Tim's friendship, the court case, the escape-it was all perfect. And you really had me wondering if Bruce really was dead. And Amy Rohrbach covering for Dick was one of my favorite moments.
BlacknWhiteBubbles chapter 20 . 6/3/2018
I’m glad everything is solved
BlacknWhiteBubbles chapter 19 . 6/3/2018
Bruce is back:).reminds me of dark knight movie where bane traped Bruce in prison
BlacknWhiteBubbles chapter 14 . 6/3/2018
I’m glad dick wanted to hear more about the case before realizing there was no hope and decided to escape with Tim.
Bwilla chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Charlene My friend and I are going to start a podcast where we read our favorite fanfictions. As this is such a wonderful piece of work I would love to include it. Of course we will give all credit to you and put a link to this page in the episode descriptions pertaining to it. We will not read this without your explicit permission, so please respond so I can share this with any listeners we may gain.
Vi-Violence chapter 20 . 1/21/2016
Love it.
peptidoglycan chapter 13 . 1/11/2016
You weren't kidding about the angst :(
miyukuransama chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
good story i love it!
I know im supposed to find this serious, but i can't think about all of their connections. Like I keep imagining Jason Like coming to the jail guns a blazing and saying, "Ya'll want me to bust ya out...cause i will...Bros before cops...that sounded better in head." and Dick going "thanks jason, but we're good.
Leradomi chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
I would LOVE to know the issue of the titans comic you speak of
LunaTehNox chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Amy, Amy, are a wonderful person.
ZeldaIsis chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
This story was the best I have read. I read so fast so I could see what happened at the end. It's perfectly written, just enough fluff and action. Superbly written! Keep it up. I just love how the focus was on Tim and Dick.
rapidChangeIsImminent chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
I'm starting to really hate that cop . . .