Reviews for A Different Game
opheliablack chapter 20 . 4/16/2011
Well A for the original plot idea, but B- for execution. Your characters were often OoC, the court part got a little boring and we never heard from the defense. The most interesting part- what happened to Bruce, because he couldn't be dead- too a long time to get to, but when we finally did in those last couple of parts the story picked up. Overall, I'll stick with the B-/C. Interesting read, good effort.
LastingDream chapter 20 . 1/1/2011
awesome fic. you got me on the edge the whole time )
totallyPSYCHED chapter 20 . 12/31/2010
Oh my gosh, this was just amazing. I laughed, I cried, I cringed, and I gasped. This has to be one of the best batman stories I ever read, it's like an epic noval! Plus it's all professional with it's law jargon! :]

This story will be on my mind for quite a while, it seriously should be a movie : O

-time to stalk ur other stories~

-Jules
OhtarIstar666 chapter 20 . 11/9/2010
This was awesome and amazing and I loved it.
Kelana-ti chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
Wow. This story had me hooked from the begining. I really enjoyed reading it. The court case was okay, but I really began to like the story when Dick and Tim became the Malones. That was fun to read.
animelover123198 chapter 20 . 4/20/2010
Wow! This is an awesome story! I just couldnt stop reading! this is goin on my favs and ur going on my fav authers list! .
DYlogger chapter 20 . 3/18/2010
Y'know, you might want to tag it 'complete' rather than 'in progress', because it's, well, complete.

That's all I have to say.

Princess613 chapter 20 . 9/2/2009
Very Nice! I enjoyed the learning experience. It was a mostly fun ride.
Miravisu chapter 20 . 3/1/2009
*chuckles delightfully at ending*

I'm impressed over the detail work put into the law and jail stuff. What a ride this story was, and a great one at that! :)
creativesm75 chapter 20 . 9/13/2008
awesome.
Aggie Holmes chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I read this quicker than light! It was so addicting, I just couldn't stop reading! I really love the Tim/Dick brother moments, Tim is my favorite character in the entire DC universe!

I really was impressed by this story! Thanks.

- Princess of the Rose
Ashadowofwings chapter 20 . 3/9/2008
I figured I should actually review the stories on my favorites list. ; I LOVE this one - fantastic plot and wonderful Dick Tim brother moments (my favorite!). :D
Peace Like a River chapter 20 . 1/3/2008
Wow, this was great! I have to say that up until the last few chapters, I honestly wasn't sure whether everybody was going to get a happy ending or not, but I'm so glad everything turned out the way it did! :-) This is a great story. You handled the court stuff really well, and it was obvious you knew what you were talking about, too, which is awesome. I'm glad, too, that this story wasn't a hundred-percent a court-case story - there was some great action in the end (And Clark coming in to save the day - yay! I didn't see that one coming) I also like how you wrote Dick's and Tim's relationship. I know that in the 'real world', they aren't exactly brothers... but I wish they were, and that's how I like to think of them. :-) Anyway, this is going in my favorites; I'm so glad I decided to read it - usually I stay away from longer fics, but I loved this. (Hmm, have I said that too many times now? Oh well... It's your fault for being such an good writer :-)
chessvain chapter 20 . 12/6/2007
wow i just found your story and i finished it in two days very nice work. it made me cry when they sentenced dick and tim all in all a very good peice of work
Acacea chapter 20 . 3/19/2007
I really liked this:) It's nice and suspenseful and angsty and sweet all in one. Poor boys! but trust them to bounce back and bounce back well!

Is there any chance of seeing Bruce's apoolgy to Dick, for all the misconceptions on their relationship?:o)
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »