Reviews for Night Time Show
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 2/1
Alybethed chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Am I the only one who thinks this is so bloody hot?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh my-holy freakin-I just- OHEMGEEEEEEEEEEEe I loved it!
psyfilover chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
HOLY SHIT! This has to be the hottest thing I've ever read! When Sirius caught them, I literally stood up from my desk and walked away. I was like, oh shit! Man, that was so fucking hot! You... YOU ARE AMAZING! Never stop writing. Ever. I mean, like EVER!
chasingriver chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Well, I'm completely new to this fandom (I write for Sherlock), but a friend thought I'd enjoy this. She was right. My passion for Holmescest (Sherlock/Mycroft) translates quite nicely to twincest with the Weasley brothers, especially when it's well written like this. :) And now, after that delicious little interlude, I need to get back to writing my own smut. Thank you!
queen scheherazade chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is so wickedly and delicously twisted, I can hardly stand it. Bravo! ]
Rimsha chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
So good!
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Whhhhooooa, I thought I'd already reviewed, this is one of my all-time favourite twincest one-shots, you're such a magnificent writer, keep it up!
Lady Ginger chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Awesome, again. You really know how to write...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
My two favourite pairings at the same time? Holy hell. Do want.
Raven Flint chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh god that was hot. Awesome job. Kudos.
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Very sexy, very hot, very twincest nothing is better then that. Especially when you get a dominate Remus having his way with Sirius as well.
annie chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
wow! that was so hot. i dont kno what couldve done better. u had both of my favorite pairings. i 3 u!
F-Horn19 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
That was absolutely beautiful, completely amazing. I love how your details are more of Remus/Sirius but it still reflects in the twincest... And Sirius watching them, perfect touch. I'd die for a sequel, but I don't think I've been this satisfied with a fic in itself in so long... Just fantastic (
Ron and Harry chapter 1 . 3/7/2010