Reviews for Verbal War and Randomness
Living Encyclopedia chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
That was awesome! You really need to put more randomness in the next chapter! (p.s. Is it weird, that I thought of TMNT when I read the turtle thing?)
pikurosonai00 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Surprisingly, SPRX didn't try to take advantage of this to insult Gibson. Even though Gibby's my fav, I'm very dissapointed in you SPRX. :(
Gabby1234 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Omg funny XD
lightfaith0606 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Lol, nice!
lightfaith0606 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Sparx: Everybody has a photographic memory. You just don't have the film.

Oooh... Otto got BURNED on that one. :P I say Antari won the round,if you ask me.
AdikoKoizumi19 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
HAHA! Verbal wars are awsome! Especially when the HyperForce do it! I'm still rofl. I think you should get your OCs in there and have Gibson and...I forget her name. (Read profile and still can't remember the Gibson "stalker-ish" girl, but thats who i'm talaking about.)
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Yayy, randomness! XD Dude, you rock at the oocness! LOL! Keep on rockin' and updating! I loved this, thanks for always giving me a good laugh!

Larissa: (twitches)
Ghost of a Heart that Once Was chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Lol this was so funny! I saw Master of Disguise and that movie totally rocks! XD
Naboo1492 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
WATS UP MY HOMIE S? Yo dawg dat was funny! nova should totally win cuz Antauri's a loser hippie! ROFL

Oh and Gibson can come up with any joke except yo mama jokes.
SakuraUchihaSasuke chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I think Nova should win cuz antauri made himself look stupid by sayin the alchemist dropped him lol
AmythistAngel07 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was funny. OOC-ness done well, I say. If you're going to screw up, screw up big.

Thanks for brightening my day! I have a flu and it's no fun, (No, not swine flu) and laughter is the best medicine, I always say!

Warm Reguards,

Angel
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Dude, this was so funny! You and Brianna are hilarious! I loved this! I think Antauri won that fight...OMG, too funny! I cracked up laughing! Update soon (those are some awesome jokes by the way)!

Oh, here's a joke that might come in handy: You're so ugly you looked in the toilet and said, "Hey, a mirror!"