Reviews for Do You Trust Me?
keyonna851 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
i loved it so much! it was perfect!
sum1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
wowwww thisi is so good i love it i love alice and jasper! theyre like my favorite character/couple sometimes even more than edward and bella lol anyways i loved it pls. make moreeee
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Alice chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Huh? I didn't get it!

But I have read the seris!
The Antimatter chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Awww, Jasper would follow Alice anywhere!

And YOU for meeting Jackson. Just- get out before I whack you across the head with something. GOD DAMN MY LIFE.

Jealous bitch! .
Nightmarcher89 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
You seem to have the dynamic between Jasper and Alice down to a T. Makes me think you need to entirely rewrite the Twilight Saga from their perspectives. Good job.
HyperPixiexoxo chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
had me smiling the whole time :)
XxDr.FangxX chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
aww Ive never read a story like this before. I like it...great job :)
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Again, this was brilliant!

I really like your writing style :)

I also read one shots and stories like these, I love to see peoples take on this missing scene.

The ending was a really good. It was so true to the characters! I'll copy and paste it in here.. so you know what I mean :D

"Do you trust me?" She stuck out her hand in my direction. She didn't have to ask...she already knew the answer. It has never changed.

And never will. I took her hand in mine.

"Without question."

We ran towards the waves and into the black water. Off to Denali. To save Renesmee.

To save the family.

Our family...

My family.

Amazing!
kellyscott1295 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
great job! i loved it! how did u get the DVD signed by Jackson? well anyways i loved it!
Carrie chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Aw that's wonderful! I think your Alice and Jasper are perfect. This was really vute, I love it. :) Please keep writing!
DryBones45 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This was really good. I understand Jasper's confusion. It was nicely written too. Please keep writing! I if I make an account, i'll favorite! And you have a dvd signed by Jackson Rathbone? Wow...
Pink Mouse Dudette chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Alice and Jasper are always god to read.

I liked it. )
Patastic chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Love the hand part Amanda...Who made that up? Anyway, I keep telling you you're awesome...keep writing! And I love your disclaimer...I'm gonna steal it. Hehe...we got the autographs, the hug, AND the kiss...
My Dying heart chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I always wondered what it was like from their POV's when they left the rest of the Cullen's. Great story but don't Alice and Jasper get Peter and Charlotte and the Amazon Coven then go in search of another half human/half vampire and Esme, Carlisle, Rosalie and Emmett go and find all the other vampires? Really great job though:)