Reviews for Birthday Gift
Silvermoss94 chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
I really like the concept of the story, but some of the sentence structured left more to be desired. Half of the time, I am rereading what I just read to see if I understood it correctly - there are quite a few misspelled words, as well as missing ones so it really disrupt the flow of reading. Some of the scene felt a little abrupt as well. If you can make the story flow more smoothly, it will surely increase your skill as a writer - not just free writing, but it will definitely help for school and such, as well.

-Silver
fanman432 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
This is now one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
The best story I ever read :))
drocker1 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Awesome story
dragonhero45 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I like it alot, it seemed like an episode a megaman anime could have, or a part in a mega man starforce game.
ThatFanFicGuy chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Pretty decent story, but a few things bugged me, such as a few misspells and a few grammar errors. One thing that was distracting was that in the story, half of the names were the Japanese ones, while the other half was in the American names. Such as War-Rock and Pat, instead of Omega-xis and Pat, or War-Rock and Tsukasa. Nothing really wrong with that, but it's a bit distracting.

I'd personally recommend a re-write, for two reasons. one, you could fix the errors, and two, it would give me an excuse to read it again.
HollowKU chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Hehehe! That end was REALLY GOOD! Continue with the good work for your next fic! Good luck!
tqtruong95 chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Awesome GeoxSonia story, it's the best i ever read! Keep going dude!
Alliedman chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Uber fic, I love on how this is going hope you can continue soon.
tqtruong95 chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Pro story, very pro UPDATE FASTER sorry this story is realy interesting. Good job :D
Amber and Omega chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
great chapter i hope you'll make more!
tqtruong95 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Dude this story gets even more interesting update chapter 3 ASAP!
DarkMegaSF chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
When is the next chapter coming out?
tqtruong95 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
update next chapter plz! its good.