Reviews for Behave
Mrs. Black chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Whoa. This was great.

I don't get why I haven't read this one before... will there be a sequel? Hope so cause that kiss was hot and heavy ;) just the way I like it :D

You got me wondering on: why the hell was she so worried on kissing Jake back? was she involved with someone else before? o.O" and if so... WHO? now you just HAVE to write another chapter to explain all of this to me x)
Silvern Haze chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Michelle, you outdid yourself! :D :D

This was awesome, really! My god, Jake was so sweet, and hot *faints* *gets up after a while*

I hope, though, that things in Serendipity won't take a turn for the bad and she'll somehow end up involved with Mr. Angsty-Glares, Edward Cullen, himself! D:

*hug*

Kora
cullensrule chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I liked your story. If expanded I hope that she chooses Jake because that kis was hot!
FutureOscarWinner94 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
okay...This is really good I tought it was an excellenct story n to b honest, i didnt want to end!
igobumpinthedark chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hey!

First off, great story! It's a good plot line and it's interesting to see a new character.

Your dialouge awesome.

That all being said...

First, when you introduce a new character (Kris) you have to INTRODUCE them. I have no idea who she is, or where she came from, or what she's like. She's intriguing so I suggest creating more background information the next time around.

Secondly, some of your prose are choppy, a little confusing, and slighty discombobulated. You tend to repeat yourself. I would suggest having someone look your stuff over before posting.

Lastly, some of this seems to be almost duplicate of the Twilight books. Just the way you describe things seems overtly Stephanie Meyer to me. This is your work; make it your own.

Other than those 3 things, again, it was a great story. You definately have a solid raw talent and with a little refinement you can be a phenominal author. Keep up the good work; I look forward to more stories from you.
Nicolle chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Yei! I'm your first review :) Well, I read it a couple of times and I liked it. It was a bit different than the average stories about Twilight. I liked your character, Kristen. It doesn't say much about her, though. Keep it up. Nice job.