Reviews for What I'd Do for You
Re: ur A/N NOOOOOOO do not make them give the baby up that's just wrong they love each other
adoption is good but, Bella & Edward r almost adults so I think they should keep the baby I WILL BE SO PISSED IF THEY GIVE THE BABY UP
I HATE Renee & I'm pissed at Charlie
OH THANK FUCKING GOD I would of been screaming at Bella bc adoption is way better than killing a child
IsaydenGirl16 chapter 20 . 1/19/2015
Is this story gonna be like that movie, The Surrogacy Trap? :D its a Lifetime movie. even though this isn't a surrogate story, the way Alice noticed Esme's twinge of jealousy made me feel like she's one of those crazy chicks lol. this story is really good and imma keep reading!
tululah chapter 26 . 12/28/2014
Another timely topic, well written. While I felt that Bella was somewhat cold and self centered, I do realize she was only 17. Edward was the most sympathetic character. No one recognized the depth of his sacrifice. The parents seemed very detached also.
BadRoseGal chapter 26 . 7/1/2014
I just read this story and it is such a beautiful story and so well written. I cried so many times. The way you showed Edward and Bella's love was so... deep and mesmerizing I guess. Sorry, I can't think of an appropriate word to describe it. I honestly believed the love they shared. Well done. This really was a brilliant story
bella's beta chapter 26 . 3/4/2014
Great story. Cant wait to read the sequel.
sueIZide chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
I'm surprised that:
B & E handled the pregnancy so maturely
That they were able to stay together
Guest chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
I know this story is older so you may not still read the posts. As someone who is adopted from a similar situation I absolutely love this story! However, I do not agree with your statement that an 8 year old can't handle the news of being adopted. From personal experience, I was 5 when I was told and handled it well, I would have been devastated if I was 16 when I found out. Provided everyone does react in their own way and I do respect your decision to wait to tell her. I just wanted to provide you with another perspective if you ever decide to explore this topic again in the future...
Bre Swift chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I will read *.* ;)
Zoe chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
I have read tons of fanfictions and this is definitely one of my favourites because it is soooooo realistic. I can't wait to read the next chapters!