Reviews for Tazer
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I really liked it, but I think that (since it's a one-shot) there should be more angst and like, sad stuff when BB gets hit. You know?
randomreviewer chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Wow it was quite interesting and you spelled everything write. I've noticed it doesn't happen very often.
annea101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
you must wright more
Mina-chii chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Aww, Raven's eyes are like the night sky! That's so sweet! :D

Awesome story!
DeathProofHero chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Yes! please continue, this is definitely worth continuing. I think both of your stories are awesome, it'd be cool if you wrote a longer one though.
Daphne174 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
NIce you really should make a chapter 2 i wanna know how bb is and what happens between bbrae personally i like tragitys myself like when ppl make bb die i love seeing how raven reacts just an idea for ya. you really should continue.

-Quigs
RaVeN.RoTh16 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I don't see what you would put in a second chapter or sequel, but whatever. I'm not the author here. I thought it was great and had a good ending!
Dormant1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This is really good, you should definitely make a sequal to it.

~Venus ;)
Turok1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
if this is a one shot then its a very good raven/BB one shot with the potential to be more
MCRandTTlover-NUMBAH13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
i really liked this alot. plz plz continue it! this is SUPER good lol and if u dont continue it i will always wonder what happened lol

Love shelby
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Please do write a sequel to this story idea I mean it would be interesting to see if Raven was thinking the same thing Beast boy was about the night sky. ;D

Please do keep up the good work upon any great ideas like this one. ;)
nightlight6 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This was really good! The BBxRae-ness of it was perfect (not too corny, not too lacking) and your writing style is very interesting. Keep up the awesome work!

-nightlight6 :)