Reviews for Remix Of Your Gods
shirleylulu chapter 1 . 7/6
lovely aweome
Aynessa chapter 1 . 3/17
Dark, and heartbreaking...but wonderfully written. Love this.
luisg1778 chapter 1 . 1/27
Wow just wow this is great
Heartfill-lucy chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Beautifully written, but I think Lelouch, even in his lies, followed the path of truth, and even encouraged Suzaku to embrace his inner anger and bitterness. Just my opinion! Loved the one-shot.
Elite Warrior chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
WWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! WHY? I'll never get over her death! *Sniffles*
But still, nice job. :')
limonium chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I had to think for the right words to say because gods, I don't know how to describe the brilliance of it all. I don't even ship them together but the words you used left such a deep impression on me and the pace was perfect. Amazing, flawless, I absolutely love it. Wonderful, wonderful job.
glasswork destruction chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This is beautiful. My personal headcanon of LelouchShirley is really the only factor that drew me into reading fanfiction about this couple in the first place, and I hardly ever favourite fanfics unless they are my favourites, but you have such a breathtaking way with words that I-
I can't even express myself coherently anymore.
There's a unique magic of your own woven into this story. It's flawless, to put it bluntly, and it flowed so well. It's not something anyone can do in so few words without letting it spiral into an overly theatrical tragedy or an extremely simplified ghost of what could have been.
This is a true masterpiece. Well done.
cheesecakelover110 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Your way with words kills me.
Animefan chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Wow, I really love your work. This was so sad.

"Tomorrow doesn't matter anymore.

Today, he has all the time in the world for her.

It's too bad she has no time left at all."

And then I broke into a puddle of sobs.
blue and gold chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This story is sewn together with finely crafted bits and pieces and comes together as a masterpiece. The characterization is perfect, as is the grammar, and the set up is flawless; and together an excellent story is woven in short snippets. Even the title is brilliant.

One of the best pieces of fanfiction that I've been so lucky to stumble upon, by far.
Shaman Tonberry chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I can only say one thing - this is short of a masterpiece.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This seriously makes my heart ache something fierce. Loved it!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Tomorrow doesn't matter anymore.

Today, he has all the time in the world for her.

It's too bad she has no time left at all.

Urgh. You hit me right where it hurts. Every time.
FernandelDeLaFrance chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Beautiful. I've rarely seen a story where the choice of diction is so utterly perfect and fitting to the subject at hand. Brilliant stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Rereading this, I still love it as much as I did the first time. However... The ending. The part about salt, it just seems wayyy too random and really stuck out from the flow of words. Overall, very good!