Reviews for Angel in the Night
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Come on update Wanna see the Angel(Ranma) returns
maryjane5000 chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
No no no please no, you can't let this fic die it is a good fic correction it is a great fic which deserves to be continued or at less a none cliffhanger ending so I am begging you

PLEASE UPDATE!
vampireyuri 22 chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
love this story please continue this
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
This was a wonderful story and you are a wonderful Author. But I would never have marked this story as Complete. To me there is still more that could have been done and should have been done.
alichi chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Hope you put in some Oh My Goddess-stuff and have Ranma get entangled with Hild and her folks in order to get to Teddy. Since they deal i contracts and are true demons (unlike those lame youma).

Hope you have her return to the Phoenix and Musk lands in order to get some artifacts and maybe 'find' some scrolls on how the Phoenix fought in the air and stuff.

Anyway, hope to see more chapters of this fic, got lots of potential wherever you take it.
Lightspire chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
the beginning was kinda sketchy, giving a real barebones explanation,but you made up for that a little in later chapters. I was kinda disappointed with the last chaps. The constant switching thru points of view was a pain, especially since it ended up saying the same thing over and over again, just painted differently. Not a bad idea, but I don't you pulled it off like you wanted to. Overall though, it's a pretty interesting story. Just think it needs a bit more filler. Everything goes so fast and furious, it seems rushed. Still, look forward to more.
Maximara chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Don't listen to ecchansama regarding airplane cargo holds:

"Cargo Door Failure Caused Crash Killing" _The Ledger_ - Jan 26, 1975 google news

United Airlines Flight 811 (1987) cabin depressurized when the CARGO door blew out - Wikipedia

"In fact, an aircraft is somewhat like a balloon. It is impossible to inflate part of a balloon and not the rest, right? So how do you suppose they would pressurize part of the aircraft and not the rest? They can't. It defies the laws of physics. The air in the cargo holds and in the passenger cabin is the same. In fact, an airline will not accept a pet that has fouled its carrier for just that reason - they don't want passengers complaining about the odor." - "Myth #2 - The cargo hold is not pressurized?" Pet Relocation Blog.

If you are going to be critical regarding real world facts make sure they are FACTS not myths, people.
GeorgeTobor chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
Genma and Nodoka are dead! And I expect Ranma to kill a prince of hell sometime soon. AND WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE THE GODDESSES LIKE BELLDANDY WHEN THIS SHIT HAPPENS? After the hell prince Kami-sama better watch is back or Ranma will kick his ass and take the throne of heaven! Only I can sell my soul to hell, no one else! Teddy is full of it!
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
verry nice
Jerry Unipeg chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Looks like Ranma do have a real friends.
JustinD chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
Awesome chapter, I like the play of good and evil, and I’m glad Ranma dropped the demonic wings in favour of the black feathered wings. It was also a very good way for Ranma to regain her age, but I do hope she cures the taint eventually. I look forward to your next chapter. _
XStylus chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
A worthy story and idea, but some work with some spellchecking and typo correction would be highly recommended. "Though" is not spelled "tho", and "Hey" is not spelled "Hay", for starters. :)
Dumbledork chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
Nice chapter.
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
interesting
HolyKnight5 chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
She's gonna kill the Lord of Hell, no?