Reviews for Durch Leiden Freude
NameCtalRawaliS chapter 13 . 1/8
Dis is da REAL ending, rite authorsan... I soo know it. It evn has da title of da story so it mst be IT. All da oders r fyn as well b both know dat Len is da perfect match 4 Kahoko...
All da oders... Well lets jst say dey wer dreamin abt their happy endings wid Kahoko.. Hehe.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
Kira. :3 Make a chapter for each of the choices? Just like the summer special episode? Please?
may96 chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
This chapter/ending is so sad, but I think it's really well done. Really powerful.
may96 chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
I really have enjoyed this story. It's a bit sad, but really good. I enjoyed the different endings, it's nice in a way, that the reader can chose one.
Is there more to come or is this the last chapter?
The Cahill-Demigod Witch chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
This was such an amazing story. I loved all the endings (tee-hee, couldn't choose between them ;) but I really want to read the last chapter. Please update it!
Neleothesze chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
After jumping straight to one of the endings [though I blame google for that ;) ] I decided to read this properly and I must say I'm impressed with how much attention you're paying to the details.
In most of the fanfics I've read, this level of detail only happens when the fanfic in question is a one-shot or a short story but it's a real treat to see a 13 chapter story with so many characters where the author not only keeps track of the relationships and events between the main characters (and with so many protagonists this is no small feat!) but takes care to envision locations, events, to bring to life secondary characters and gives them short lines and manages to integrate them into the overall picture seamlessly.

When I read the title of chapter 12 (the one google jumped to) I thought this was series of unrelated or vaguely interconnected one-shots. It's been fun discovering the whole story you fleshed out for the characters. [And it's of course more relaxing to read this knowing that - at least in one of the endings - Yunoki wins the fair maiden's heart ;) ]

Neleo
Neleothesze chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
Earlier, when I looking for stories involving Yunoki Azuma to see if anyone had expanded on his character, I picked this link at random. I am very glad I did.

It was a beautiful and moving one-shot. I think you managed to keep him very in-character. At the mountain resort he was still a tad harsh and blunt (when not in public) but retreated behind his kind and polite persona in mixed company. After the tragedy his revenge was written believably as was his behavior towards Kahoko. To me, this character has a lot of potential and it was very pleasant to find a story (even if it was a one-shot) with his as the protagonist. [Not to mention that the love scene at the mountain resort was yummy ;) ]

Do you have a favorite among Kahoko's suitors?

Neleo
MzMilo chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
ano..where is the chapter of Kahoko and Kira's ending?
MzMilo chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
Love this engrossing story!
MzMilo chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
this is a sad chapter T_T
forsakenviolinist chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
i've read this as a dream novel.. hehe!

kaho-san, please continue writing stories as splendid as this one..

i'm actually a fan of yours..

i hope you don't mind.

ps: can't get enough of kahoXlen
liteofsky chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
Hey

I really enjoyed ur stories... looking forward to the final chapter though... btw. The yunoki scene was kinda sad. But the final part was such a sweet ending...

I was wondering if you could write a fanfiction on hino and yunoki? They make a very interesting couple.

Love lite
FLameAiRz07 chapter 13 . 4/25/2010
yay! I love this chapter...! great work!
FLameAiRz07 chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
waah! I REALLY LOVE Len! He's right, if Kahoko will fall in love, it shouldn't be Yunoki... haha.

I love the scene he danced Kahoko just to save her... *nosebleed*

such a touching scene!
FLameAiRz07 chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
I REALLY HATE Yunoki! I never liked him!

I'm so happy about the first part but I'm worried about Len thinking that Yunoki and Kahoko have gone through this and that... :( I love the line he said that he became better because of Kahoko... And the kiss between Len and Kahoko, oh my, I'm burning even though I know it's just an accident. xD

hmp! I don't expect the ending. Everyone will do but not just YUNOKI! : I can't stand a man like him!

I WOULD REALLY BE HAPPY IF IT'S LEN... *faints*

anyways, Great work so far!

and I think if there are no obstacles out there [music and the guys], Tsukimori-kun and Hino-san's love story would be easy. So, I wouldn't take that scene seriously [Yunoki's irritating kiss].

Well, that's for me... Please don't hate me.