Reviews for Second Chances
StefQ chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
Beautiful :) This is absolutely beautiful.
chapter 13 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
love your story on about these two. u have too write more stories about them soon.
BehindFadingMasks chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
this is my favorite one tree hill x-over!
i 3 it
mel.xo chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
PS. Totally forgot to mention, Sam and Jamie's interactions were gold! They had me laughing out loud, absolutely loved it!
mel.xo chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
As soon as dean spoke in that last scene, I couldn't help but smile, and it wouldn't leave my face for the entire scene. What a suuuuper sweet ending! Thank god he came back. You had me worried!

So, before this I was pretty much an oth... Brucas, sometimes brulian, shipper, I've never ever branched out of the oth characters, but you've converted me! First with Breathing Room, and now this - I'm officially in love with Brean! I love the dynamics of their relationship, and they would make a killer couple. And I actually like peyton in this - which is new, love her convos with dean. All in all, I love love this fic, you've opened a whole new pairing for me!
heather XD chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
Incredible story ! It was lik romance n horror I loved it
Dean Winchester Rocks chapter 14 . 6/14/2012
So I know I already Emailed you but I loved this story. Never thought that Sam and Millie would be a couple but you made them adorable. One of the best. Defiantly added it to the favorites.
Brucas always and forever chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
I just found this story and I have to say WOW! It was great. Getting ready to go read part 2. I LOVED IT! Both Brooke and Dean are my favorite characters from OTH and SN...And your writing is wonderful...I just wanted to say that. Can't wait to readmore of your stuff...You totally ROCK!
Kali3110 chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
Great story! Very sad and uplifting at the same time. Brooke and Dean just go so well together!
Elena0717 chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Oh what Sweet them together!

Elena0717 chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
ooh i like this chapter so much

with Dean singing I lover you baby

i think that this is so Far the best Chapter

Love the tension between Brooke and Dean

Elena0717 chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
LOVE this story

i think i said it before but i realy do

I like Bitchy Peyton