Reviews for Roosterblocked
Linariel chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I could totally see this happening. Especially Gem's amusing tries to keep Flynn from wooing his sister it's obvious that have feelings for each other. I found this whole story quite amusing awesome work!
kk chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
good work
Kylia Skydancer chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
tee hee, roosterblocked! :P

This fic was soo adorable. Poor Gemma, caught between being a twin and being an individual. Flynn is really patient with it, which is great. These two are just awesome together.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was adorable... although I want to hope that Gem's Zord was a Falcon. Because a Chicken? Super Sentai should know better than that... but in any case this was a sweet fic. I really liked it.
Burninghammer63088 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Ah... That was cool. I think that would've made a good scene in the show. Good Fic man. Cheers for posting.

Dan F
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Gem sure is determined to keep Flynn away from his sister. I really liked this.
Enigmaforum chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
So one: I love your title for it is what I have been calling Gem since the end of that episode. Except..I've been using the other name for Rooster. But anyways I thought that this piece was really adorable and I enjoyed reading it. Put a smile on my face. Great job. :D
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Okay, that was cute! And I SO loved the title! *cracks up laughing* A bunch of us were just discussing that the other day.

Good job!
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This was altogether charming and entertaining. I loved it:)
CurvyCurlyGirly chapter 1 . 8/27/2009