Reviews for War Prize
gypsyann chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I laughed myself silly :D as for the Inuyasha thing I'm surprised you guys didn't get alcohol poisoning, cause Kagome is entirely a bitch
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
XD p-poor cloud lol
kat1316 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
noooo please do a second story!
Intarsia chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is pure drunken genius, I'll have you know XD Just thought I'd let you know.
LonZown chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
that was really funny and creative have you ever thought of doing a series on what all the shinra soliers do on their "Off Days"
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was amazing XD. So crack, but brilliant. Sounds like a good idea for a drinking game. No wonder you got drunk XD.

Great fic!
Dragi chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
lol funny, cloud war price as seph's bride. funny
thedeviltheangelandtheme chapter 1 . 11/26/2009

Yes, you should make a second story. This is

Bloody Brilliant.

Barbie and Ken dolls?

Power to Sephiroth!

Cloud as a War Prize?

Power to you! For making this happen!

Flali-Chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Nice job. Am I allowed to cackle at your work?
cloudstrachey chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Haha right... Awesome. Poor dolls. Never liked them anyway... I want to see why exactly Cloud is so smug! :D
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I just love it. It's so funny. I didn't expect the end though. I don't if I should say poor Cloud or poor Sephiroth. I would like to know what happen in the apartment. Continue please.
The Devil Wears Ariadoney chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
...okay, I nearly just died laughing. Brilliant story. And I don't know if I should say "poor Cloud" or "Poor Sephiroth" LOL! This was hilarious in all ways, and good job for writing it while drunk!
Unlucky-angel13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
You should write what happened in Seph's appartment. Especially since it seems Cloud was the one pulling the strings.
Key of Ra chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Hey, sure, I'd like to see what happened. - Sounds like a fun drinking game. Though, the one I know for watching Inuyasha is: every time you see a cliche take a shot. I can't help but wonder, though. Was it all a plot on Cloud's part?
Tobirion chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
... XD

Sephiroth skipping... and a necklace of Barbie and Ken heads...

Lucky, lucky Cloud.