Reviews for Naruto of the Hidden Mist
Puppet Priestess chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
You are a genius. Please update soon, and PLEASE dont do a Saku/Naru pairing. FOR THE LOVE OF KAMI/JASHIM/SHINIHAMI/YAMI-SAMA UPDATE ALREADY!
Puppet Priestess chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
BEST read ever!
Animelove0012 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
the villagers are fucked up in the head!
TheforsakenUchiha chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
I am eager to read more of this story, it has a good plot so far. I do however have a question; where is tobi? Thank you for the story and keep up the good work.
Mep101 chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
Love it! Plz update!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Your story line is all over the place. And parts dont fit together. Try to reread your work before future postings to ensure your getting the message you wanted across.
RandomWriter21 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Out of all the people I expected to help Naruto I would not have guessed Madara himself...this is going to be interesting.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
supert history
tokiluv chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I hope you continue this!
Grey Muji chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Love this story
webtail chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
This is a fantastic story! However unlikely it may be I hope elfdrummer512 updates soon!
FF's Nightmare chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
Coolest one.
NANLIT chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
Good story. Naruto's attempts of denying reality are going to be a problem later on. If I can make a suggestion, whenever you go to to a different scene, have some form of a scene break like a bunch of xs or something like that.
Advent of Shadows chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
I was enjoying this story until this chapter. Kishimoto stated that guns don't exist in Narutoverse. Gato reaching for a gun at his hip ruined the story for me.
Midnightsun7 chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
You have a really good story here! I want to see the Hokage's reaction when Konoha finds out their jinchuuriki is alive, super powerful, and a member of Akatsuki :) Please update!