Reviews for Apology Accepted
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
lovely scene in between, wish that Linguini could really understand Remy :)
bedstories chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love this fic. It's the best explanation for what happened and this is my favorite movie, so duh! I like how this was written too. What a surprise! Django can write! Basically, this has GOT to be my favorite.
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I think that this is actually a very good idea for a story. My one problem was with Remy's father picking up the pen and writing, given that Emile was shocked that Remy was able to read. If reading was illegal in the colony, wouldn't writing be, too?

Maybe I'm overanalyzing things a little...

Aside from my nitpick, great work!
Sarah359 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was worth my time! Excellent story. The characters stayed true and it just seemed so.. Real. Just awesome! Good job :)
Loralei Dawson chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This story is so fun! It adds in a kind of "deleted scene", has a lot of character interaction, fun dialogue, and it is so incredibly Remy!

I love it when he tugs on his ears. I wonder, is this to rats, what eye-twitches are to humans?

I thought you did a good job of re-capping the movie to give a little background. I also liked Django being able to write. We all knew there was more to that rat than met the eye, right?

Thanks for writing this, it was most enjoyable. :)
snowangel420 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
You know that when Emile calls Remy "little brother", he means it in size and not years? Yep, believe it or not , Remy is the oldest of the two.
Mirage Nightray chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hello Mr. PreacherMan,

I think your oneshot offered a unique stance on the aftermath of Ego's departure, and I enjoyed it a lot!

Remy's first-person perspective was smart and quirky, and I absolutely love your characterization of Linguini (he does stammer an awful lot, and you captured that perfectly!)

Lots of people usually don't bother with making their first-person thoughts clear and smart, but I think you do that really, really well. Bravo!

There's a couple things that I think could be changed (and I don't mean to flame or be rude, just a couple friendly tips to improve;) your style of writing is flawless, but a couple more description-based sentences could add more life to your story. For example, first-person is mainly emotion-and-point-of-view oriented, so maybe you could write Remy and the other characters to display more emotion, and pitch in Remy's take on how he observes/describes that emotion.

Another thing that could benefit your writing is describing more of the surrounding, for example maybe describing how the kitchen lights glint brightly off of a freshly washed copper pot? Or how relaxed the kitchen looked after closing hours?

Playing on the five senses is really important, and maybe Remy could describe the scent of a lemony-cleanser that was used, the cold feel of the granite tabletop under his paws, etc.

And... that's about it! I enjoyed Apology Accepted immensely, and I hope you continue writing in the future.

Oh! I read your profile, and I'm a (just-new) Christian too! Although I'm only a teenager and I've just barely discovered what it is to be a true Christian, I agree that it isn't too be taken too lightly. I still have a long way to go, though!

-wynterarrow out
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I like the way you've written this, it's well-done and I like how Linguini finally learns Remy's name. Keep up the good work.
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This was so good! Exactly what I wanted to read! I've always hoped to read a fanfic where Remy tells Linguini his name through writing. This was adorable and very well written!

~Shrine
Angel's Apple chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
this is awfully perfect. :)

unless I expected more story on how Remy's father could write. XD
Princess298 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I really like the story. Did you know Remy's dad's name from the website, or did you make that up? I don't care, it's a good name. Well done! :)
Jcatgrl chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I loved it! The part about how rats speak the same language as humans, and their voices just being too high-pitched for us to hear is now my personal fanon!
Terra Young chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I really like it. My favorite part was when Remy and his dad were writing messages to Linguini and Colette.