Reviews for Belarus's Birthday
PreciousAll chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
They are so sweet. and the big surprise is... predictable actually but still sweet! :3 hahaha, poor russia. i hope the night is enjoyable for both of them, akakak..
The Psychedelic Knight chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This is really good!

... I wonder what Belarus and Russia did... O.O ...
belaruuus chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I really liked the story. As soon as she takes russia to her room I think "RUSSIA! YOUR GOING TO BE RAPED RUN!" Thanks for the great belarus fic
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I love Belarus and Russia w

First of all, thank you for writing this pairing!

Your title is indistinguishable from the rest of the story. Maybe you should format it? I don't know.

You use commas. A lot XD The problem is, the way the sentences are worded make it so that you kind of have to. Still, there are a lot.

I like the image of Belarus playing darts XD

I kind of pouted when I realized that Russia was still scared, but that's okay. It's still cute X3

(BTW, birthday fics always tend to sound rushed...try working on them in advance?)
Dormant Dreams chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
AH!"he was going to get raped. He knew it." AH!*Dies of happiness* hahaha, very good, i loved it!"she really was a total beauty like he was aways said." AH!Thank you for this jem of amazing LOVELY-NESS!
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
:D Yay for Belarus, she's lucky she got her wish. Despite all cannon, I really have a soft spot for fluff in this paring. Well, as fluffy as they can be. They're both so adorably twisted, it makes me want to hug them.
Sandungera chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
that was the most beautiful thing I've ever read in my life.
mattpuppy626 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
wah, she 'enjoyed' every second of it, oh my!~

wonderfully executed ~
PersianLady chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
HAppy belated birthday dear Belarus! Don't forget to spank Russia, while you're doing him. xD

I know... I'm so evil.
Neo-byzantium chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Hey there!

Nice fic Xascul. I like how you portrayed Belarus in this. You balanced out her bouts of being psycho with times when she's normal.

I also like how you made all of the nations being in character and I enjoyed seeing Russia show that he cares about Belarus even if he's afraid of her at times such as when they go to her room.

Also, I enjoyed your showing that Belarus was tough and a skilled warrior despite looking otherwise. The idea that mentioned that she was Russia's enforcer during the Cold War days makes a great deal of sense, thank you for including it in this fic.

That scene where Belarus thought there was a burglar in her house was cool as it's obvious that she was preparing to eliminate the would-be thieves... lol

My only complaint overall is that someone such as France, Georgia, America or some other nation that Belarus doesn't like didn't crash the party and get scared off by Belarus. I guess that Russia and the others preparing her birthday party warned those "undesirables" to stay away or else... lol

All in all though, great fic!