Reviews for Hojas de la Elite
Tseiqyu chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
One of the great stories that don't get updated...
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
nice really nice
Omodor chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
this is really good i hope you continue it just please seperate the lines again chapter 6 hurt my eyes
SuspectRed X chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
wrong, you got the wrong explanation, Naruto is just a plain hollow, a gillian is a big black towering shape with a pointy nose that looks exactly like every single other gillian and is the weakest level of the menos grande classification, adjuchas are the second level of menos grande, with the vasto lorde being the strongest class of menos grande
nobody chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
dont do this again put spaces
Starbringer chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
I hope Sakura dies, and that Naruto evolved.
An extreme fan of - me chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Damn. I really liked this story. Too bad it is DEAD!

On a lighter note, invade you somehow have a change of heart, I shall comment a bit. Now, how about some ideas.

I think NaruSaku is just fine, and maybe Sasuke can find a special someone too? More related to fighting, I think Sasuke should have a fight with baldy, where he relaeses his zanpaktou, although I think "baldy" should win anyways, but only just as he has the use of Bankai where as Sasuke dosen't.

With Naruto, I think he should grow alot stronger. If he were to turn into a proper adjuchas then he would be able to match up with his new "bat friend", and a more powerful Naruto is an awesome Naruto, and eventually, Naruto should definitely become a vasto lorde. I don't think that any peoples from the soul society should go to where Naruto comes a second time, (if he does) because that would mean that Naruto would either get beat up and escape with his... Err... being, or kill the shinigami. I don't think that giving character deaths out ao easily is a good thing. But then again, if Naruto consumes the shinigami who cone after him he can become alot stronger. But, this is all for you to decide. Personaly, awesomely powerful Naruto is a great Naruto.

THE COMMUNITY HAS SPOKEN!

U-P-D-A-T-E!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
interesting
ruhiko chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
awesome chap. made me cry a little... .
cat chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Matsumoto X Sasuke XD lol
missymoo11 chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
its a really good story and i wonder if they would meet ichigo when he goes to hueco mundo. i also wonder if naruto would meet aizen and join him that would be awesome. i wonder wat rank he would have with the espada.
Pickles and Cream chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
it was easier to read w/ the spaces...the format b4 chp.6...anyway... good story! i cant beleive Naruto let Madara go ...bet u that's gonna come back and bite him in the ass later looking forward to ur next update!
JadeStoneTheYounger chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
I continue to really like your story so far. Please update again really soon.
Fox Boss chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Think that you could make this a Naruto/Harem fic? The would likely be composed of: Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Nemu, Yoruichi, Rangiku, Nel, and Harribel. Sasuke's girl would likely be Soifon or Momo or both.
EDelta88 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
["It's pathetic looking at you like this."] Naruto said. ["We'll finish this when your strong enough for fight me."]-...that FUCKING IDIOT! You DON'T leave an enemy like that alive, you SMITE him without mercy and dance on the scorch mark it leaves behind! If nothing else than to keep the SOB away from those that can't fight back.