Reviews for A Desert Mirage
knealalalala chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oooooh! I just loved this sooo much! I love the way you word things, they just fit the mood you are trying to give off. This is my favorite thing I have read on here! Plz keep writing!
jack chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
very well written. i found myself pulled into the story and feeling how they felt. very descriptive and still has the feeling that ffx gives you. *s.
Lt-Spork89 chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
Loved it!
VVolf chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
You finished it! To be honest, chapter 10 felt a little out of place and sudden. I understand why you did it, but it does feel that way. Not just how you skipped the whole Home and Bevelle arc, but how Yuna suddenly changes/rationalizes her feelings towards Wakka. It felt like you just wanted to wrap everything up quickly so as to create an ending.

Oh, and all quotation marks were missing in chapter 10.

But I will say this, your writing is very good. Your characterization is also spot on. This will be on my favourites list. Hope to see another story from you soon.
Super-Silent-K chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
wow that was hot!

*nose bleed and drool*

i like the way you describe things

in this story

i love it so much

this was a hot and sexy scene

this story is goin in my favorites
VVolf chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
While being a crack pairing, this story is actually extremely well-written. The details of the mind-blowing tensions between the two are incredibly vivid and lifelike, not to mention also about their emotions and unbearable desire for lust and fulfillment.

I think you did their conflicting feelings about sex with one another very well. They both want it but are reluctant to give in, especially considering their brother-sister relationship since childhood. (Well, at least for Wakka) Both character's were very in-canon and exactly how I would think they would react/talk if this story were true.

You have a gift you know? Bloody good job. Will put this in alert.