Reviews for Twenty Questions
bluecharlotte chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Agh I loved this. When Sam and John both concentrate on making Dean better it's the best. And it totally is true; he must've made sacrifices as a kid. Well done!
Anini mouse chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I'll take that tissue. This is a really good story!
madhermit chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
(Hi, Enochia from LJ here.)
ROFL. I don't watch, but I know enough to know this is 100% IC.
Dean, darling, are you really sure you want to use words like "dick" and "suck" in this situation? (I'm guessing he hasn't found out about Destiel yet.)

Great job! I'll check out the rest later.
ccase13 chapter 20 . 2/15/2012
Sam's questions are all good ones. I especially liked the ones that made Dean crazy.
ccase13 chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
I like your leaving for Stanford story.
Miso Muchi chapter 20 . 7/21/2011
Awe, this was adorable and humorous!
lilykep chapter 20 . 1/4/2011
Awww-ness, followed by emo-ness, followed by giggly-ness, followed by angsty-ness, rinse and repeat. You made my emotions shift so fast I got whiplash and I adored every second of it. Great job
lilykep chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
OMG! Rampaging adorableness! The adorable cant be stopped! *flees in terror*
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 20 . 8/1/2010
Really good story! Or rather, collection of one-shots. Well anyway, REALLY good!
OptimisticMuffins chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
It was so cute...it really made me smile! _

I liked the big-brother-Dean character-definitely a Dean thing.
Elflocks chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
lol, but, are you trying to make me cry? It's your master plan right? Well, I didn't 'cause u made me laugh too much. :P
Elflocks chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
aww, and lol, and aw again. and "ouch" for poor John :winces: But aww, anyway.
QuierdoMusic chapter 19 . 9/14/2009
:D Yeah Sammy I know you love your brother... but that's just WRONG kiddo...

:D

I was able to read the chapter... *cheers*

Amazing one... poor old Dean :D

Thanks for writing that challenge
x.lizzy.x chapter 20 . 9/13/2009
YAY! HAPPY BIRFDAY! :D

-shudders- ugh...I can't hear that song now and NOT be creeped out...cause I keep thinking of that scene and it just bothered me! lol

but I do like your version of it though... :)

"as worn and stained and beaten down as their wearer."

nice wordage :D

“You girls done flirtin’?”

Yes! Good ol' Bobby! lol

"perskeeter"

GASP! is that the word that Ruby used in the S4 finale to Sam about the voicemail?

I lost it when she said that! I repeated it as 'persqeaker' though (that's not what she said :( lol) but I then decided that I was going to get a duck or bird and name him Sargent Persqueakerdee cause I liked that word so much! LOL!

(to answer your next question...yes, I am infact retarded...LOL)

-sniffles- it's the end...I'm sad but yet happy at the same time cause it's your birthday! -gasps as she looks at the clock- OH NOES! it's not your birthday no more :( I'm sorry...but oh well, you're 20 now so WOOT! lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 19 . 9/13/2009
"ass-stick my brother?"

LOL!

great idea for this chapter too! freakin hilarious! LOL

bromance... -giggles- I love that term...I really very much dislike the actual genre but the word is freakin great! LOL

anyhoo...great chapter! LOL this is prolly my favorite! lol