Reviews for Knock
black.k.kat chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wonderful. _

I just about died when Kasai walked into the bedroom. You managed to perfectly capture his sense of sarcastic humor in the worst/weirdest situations, and it fits so perfectly with this! And, even though they were asleep for the whole thing, the scene you set up with Tokito and Kubota was completely believable and utterly priceless.

Personally, I believe Kasai should feel lucky that he didn't walk in on them - ahem - in the act.:D

Again, lovely job!

FullMetalButterfly chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh gosh, the alert for this story had been sitting in my inbox for too long...I'm disappointed in myself for putting off such a good oneshot!

I loved it! The way you wrote it just flowed so well and it was a joy to read :) I will for sure be passing this on to other WA fanatics X3
Phantom Gypsy chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
My friend has been wanting me to read this for some time now, and let me just say...I can finally see why!

This is a hilarious little oneshot! I like how you've implemented the phrase "clear" as both a police term and a way to progress the story along. Adding a question mark to the last one was genius.

And this line:

"If I had to guess, I'd say that they beat the living hell out of each other, trashed the apartment in the process, and then fucked each other stupid."

I laughed so hard! What a perfect way to sum up the characters of Toki and Kubo (and their weird little relationship) and explain what had transpired. Perhaps I have an A.D.D. attention span as a reader, but I love these one-liners when they do happen and yours is fantastically done. Extra points there.

So glad you found this story on your hard drive! It certainly made my day! Thanks for sharing!
Jirel chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Hmm, not sure I can see them getting into a physical argument but; that's my point of view, its certainly not cannon. I LOVE the way you portray Kasai. It really, really feels like him. Thanks. :)
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Yup. I really love the way Kasai thinks.
Keidara chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I got the jist of the story from the title itself and I was not disappointed by the outcome. Kasai should have better manners! Or at least accept the consequences gracefully...

Hanamaru chapter 1 . 8/25/2009