Reviews for smile for me
AShipperWithNoLife chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
I can understand England's dilemma here, I hate having my picture taken too. And France was just being downright annoying about it. Why do people always insist on taking so many pictures?

Also, it wouldn't be 'Ma belle Angletterre'. I get it, England in French is supposed to be a feminine pronoun, but England in Hetalia is not a female. Instead of ma belle, it should be mon beau, as ma belle is feminine.
BrOkEnToYbOx chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is most adorable FrUk I've ever read :3 It's written in such a unique style and WOW you have talent!
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Aww, I loved this. It was very sweet, and in character. Great job X3
Hiaennyddei chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Really nice story ! I love the rythm in it.
Just one thing, it should be "mon bel Angleterre" rather than "ma belle Angleterre".
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
So friggin cute. Loved it!
TheRealKira chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awwe, I love it!
Ceilo chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is wonderful and adorable and I very much enjoyed reading it. Loved the style, and the way you described and characterised them both. The description of England's peaceful face was lovely, amazing job!
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is lovely. Short yet beautiful. I greatly enjoyed reading it~ :B
ruru-la chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Love it!
Rogue-Archer chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oooohhhh i looooooved iiiiiiiiiit! I also found a picture that would be perfect for this story~
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I loved this. Instant Fave!
Aimelee chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I thought that this was so sweet! I like the format of it, too. It made it feel very personal and intimate to me. I especially liked when England said that he was going to put his embroidery down. It made me giggle. But I was taught that souris means mouse! Sourire means smile, though.
Pookey chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
yea France would pull that off lol
voldemortsfanfiction chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
d'aww this was so cute~
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
So easy to picture! i loved it~!