Reviews for The Mirror's Twin and the Sheikah
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Awesome!
wolfofsummerbreeze again chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I just wanted to say that this makes me laugh every time i read it. I was going through reviews, cause I got bored, and I happened upon this little peice of *.

Relena no baka:

hey your copying sailor lilith-chans' BEST FANFIC ever because she though t of link/shiek FIRST! besides you are so close minded i can't believe you would be so mean to yaoi writers just because you are not open minded enough to accept that its only natural for girls to think that its SO HOT to see two HOTHOTHOTHOT boys together. I AM NOT A FANGIRL! coping is illegal and i think that you should take this story down.

This is painful for me. I'm sorry, but for starters Sheik is not an emo. I won't say he might not be a blushing, boy-crushing, fine specimen of a gay boy... but he's hardly the type to cry emotionally. You want a good fanfic? Try Red, the color of by Aubuyn. Or if that's too *cough*manly*cough* for you then try Cops and Robbers by yaoi rox my sox. It has DL with multiple personalities!
Itallia chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This is the most perfect satire on fangirls I have ever seen (though I confess I thought you were leading up to a special picture with the artist girl). This is going to be committed to my memory as much as the speaker's.
Sniper Virgo chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
SV: That was just BRILLIANT! I was laughing so hard the entire time that it took me forever to finish this! But it was so worth it! Damn those fangirls!

Innes: Look who's talking! You're just as bad!

SV: I am not! And please write more of this stuff, you have such a talent for this! :D
Elf Asato chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I still maintain that this is one of the best Zelda fics out there. Period.
Twilight Princess chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
That last guy who went out the door was Sarek wasn't he? From Jules's fanfictions a few years ago. I just know it was. Right? Right? Sigh I miss Sarek. Where did those fics go?
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
what a style you've got there... sheesh sue's chibi's and angstyaoifangirls... poor link...s... and sheik and... say was that other one darklink? the one who whispered in sheiks ear?
Mithros chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
lmrao (laughing my ruddy ass off) lol that was fecking fantastic was in fits of giggles the entire time! darn fangirls thanks for writing it! dont see how it could be angst but meh
lest-horror-it-brings chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
When I read the summary I wasn’t sure whether or not I was going to like it, but me being me read it anyway. And boy, am I glad I did! What a great story! Yes a great story, even though it completely takes the piss out of yaoi fans like I am. I loved the way it was told from another persons point of view, it gave the story a kind of uniqueness. I thought it was quite serious in a way up until the Chibichan appeared when I think it changed story genre completely, but it was really funny after that! I got a little confused with the two Links thing in the beginning but I soon got used to it. Was Hero of Time Number Two Dark Link? I know that he says he isn’t, but I just got the impression that he was.

Anyway, all in all, it’s an awesome story!
Equals Three chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Okay, I have to admit this. You are better than me! *bows* T'was a great fic, hillarious and rather ... odd ... at the same time. 3! Just the right combo in a fic to read. Anyway.

Keep it up!
purgedforever chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Clever. Very clever. One comment though. I might be full of angst, I may make Heero and Duo go all qoute unqoute "Lovey Dovey", and I may or may not write some pretty freaky lemon scenes that should never happen to poor sweet innocent Beybladers, but I do NOT WEAR A KIMONO!. And pink? Puh-leese. With that out of the way, congratulations;someone actually has a bit of talent when writing a Zelda fiction. Its scary when you realise how stupid most of them are.

Love Melissa.
ukyoo chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I liked the play on the Mary Sue's name oh so much. The first time Link One called her just Mary, "Oh god - it's a Mary Sue! XDD"

Great use of an exterior narrator, too. Much love to this story. If it weren't so late I'd read it again.
Kenocka chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
That story was funny beyond belief, but I think that H.O.T. two was Dark Link turned good. The story was still funny and I like the way you had it told from a bystander P.O.V., it was actually told in a good way.
Teh Rave chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
wow O.o I'm speechless. Hilarious and wonderful.

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm just speechless.

Cheers!

*offers pixy stix and Spam*

~Lady Spamwise~

The Keeper of Spam and sugary products that could qualify as drugs.
0110111001101111 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Neph: Oh, that was... just absolutely precious. The satire in this was fabulous. Having liked yaoi for several years now, Megumi and I know exactly the type of girl you were talking about...

Megumi: And we agree with you completely, that yaoi should be about two men rather than two angsty sissy-chicks with penises.

Neph: In short, this was a delightful read. D