Reviews for Tags From A Tainted Past
Annabelle NaugthyPrincess Rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Pretty good fucking story! I love how you dialogue from the movie. I think that Logan and Remy would be a awsome Pairing and I enjoy the connection that they have in this stroy and in the movie as well. I really wished I could have read the intercourse scene in here. But other that Great story. Hope to see more and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I like good work but I would have like to see logan go after creed and kill him and come back to remy and start seeing each other and falling in luv with each other and staying together forever ty and please more stories I know I am crazy about remy and logan
Lyra chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Love this fix would love to see more added to it, or others like it
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
You should continue this it seems like it would be an interesting plot line!
Sand Dun chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I was looking for a good Gambit x Wolverine story and I found it! Thanks for sharing, it was a great read!
Rat3000 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
shelby i just finish watchin x-men:orgins wolverine and jump 2 x_men fanfics and guess who i look 4? Yep, what do u knw... Logan/remy and u pop out and this story caught my attention. Love it awesum slash just what i was lookin 4. I thought there was chemisty there with loremy why cant movie give us slash loverz sum guy/guy action? :( BTW NICE WORK.
youkokuramasilverfox slaslover chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
You hurt my feelings u actually made me cry when i got to that part and i was like they going to have sex and then its the next part and there done i let out a scream of fustrastion so loud my parents yelled at me and this was a 4 o'clock in the morning i really hate you right now **cries like a baby balling her eyes out ** pout* but it was really good can't wait for more from you
NaKita27791 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
It was really good! You should write a Sequel, something like where Logan gets his memories back and goes looking for Remy or something like that.
taedium chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I was just watching the movie you hit on exactly what I was thinking watching that scene. It's great! :)

I think this also has pretty good potential to be an epic story considering Logan's memory loss right after he promises to return. I'm seeing more from Remy's pov the next time he sees Logan.

Anyways, I'm done thinking out loud, loved the story, gonna check out your others over the next few days. :)

Britt601 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was a short, but sweet story. I kinda wished that the movie went how you described it, cuz that card scene needed to be longer, lol.
stormy chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
WOW! that was really good. hehe. fun XD well written and logan/remy was meant to be dammit, even if the film producers didn't think so.
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 10/20/2009

onewbowatches :3
ever chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
i like it.
You May Call Me Goddess - Bitch Goddess chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Well, while I'm not normally a slash reader I for some reason couldn't resist reading it. Though the slash disturbed slightly (due to the fact that I've had a crush on Remy since watching the cartoon as a child and would really prefer to think of him as straight) I really enjoy your writing and the way you tell a story.

Good job,

~Bitch Goddess
Saturnian Solitude chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I sort of dislike stories that rewrite parts of the movies, but I really like this. I love this pairing and I love the way you write them. I sincerely hope this isn't just a one-shot-please update!