Reviews for Choices Matter but Timing is everything
DONT END IT!
Love the story!
sadpersonreader chapter 7 . 6/4
why does quil win bella heart?
Jane chapter 29 . 8/18/2014
Well, I have really enjoyed the story so far. I'm sorry you weren't able to finish it, just as the lot was getting interesting. Obviously Quil's dad phased in the last generation, so maybe Quil is meant to be alpha, not Jake. I'll never know!
Jane chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Oh my! Lovely. Your Quil is so nice, and I like that your Bella is not quite as wimpy as SM's Bella. She has been trying to get herself healthier and stronger, and overcome her clumsiness. Poor Jake. Hope he gets a nice imprint soon. Maybe Leah?
Jane chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
PS.. Looks like Quil's mum is aware of the wolf thing, and was an imprint herself. So she suspects Quil will imprint on Bella... I hope so.
Jane chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
I've just discovered this story, though you published it years ago. Usually if I notice a story is not labelled "complete" and hasn't been updated for a few years I don't bother with it, I don't want to be disappointed, but this one grabbed me from the start. I'm loving your Quil character so far, and hope the story gets close to finishing before I run out of chapters. Here goes...
lauren chapter 29 . 12/2/2012
hey just wanted to say this is about the 4th time ive read this story and love it just as i love any imprint story just wanted to know when the next update is and im hoping its soon because i love this story :)
moriahhh chapter 29 . 11/11/2012
I love this story:)
PrincesitaVulturi chapter 29 . 10/2/2012
me encanta,pero porfa que jacob no se meta en medio
jayley chapter 29 . 8/14/2012
awh, i'll never get to see what happens between quil and jake...or apparently who the alpha is!
thewolfgurlgleek chapter 29 . 8/3/2012
Please update!
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 29 . 7/9/2012
love the story. it is really good. i do hope that you will continue to update
PandaMonium1218 chapter 29 . 5/8/2012