Reviews for ShamanKlok
BrokenSolitude chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
I'm really disappointed in the fact that this fanfic was never completed. Zandoz, is there any hope of a conclusion, even if it's just a quick summary of what was to be?

I think the plot is ingenious. The fact that the whole story started with an inserted character and NOT a canon character really sucked me in. I thought it was a fantastic beginning. While I feel that the overall execution of the writing could have been a little more refined, the plot itself made up for whatever the flow and grammar lacked. And since those things come only from practice, it isn't a mortal sin and is completely removed from the overall effect of the fic.

Having the Yannemango play such an integral part of the story is something I haven't really experienced since Dethcarraldo itself, and I really enjoyed that backstory. I love that you brought it back, and so strongly. I've always felt that Charles is a very human character, regardless of the cold exterior, and the little quirks and reactions you've imbibed his execution with only perpetuates that notion. Having him be a very distant part of a pre-established family is something nearly unheard of, and I really like it. Meanwhile, his own backstory, what with having the title "Nightstalker," is absolutely phenomenal. I can practically feel the flames of the bonfire and see the sheen of sweat on his skin as he and Tinnemanga came together in a different world, in a different time. Likewise, Nathan's softer side was explored by you long before the show began to delve into it, and I really love that you beat the creators and writers to the punch.

All in all, I wanted to share all this with you for a very strong reason. When I first skimmed ShamanKlok over, I didn't review. I noticed it had gone ages without an update, and tried to put it out of my head, as if the experience were forgettable. It wasn't. Over the last week since I read your story, I have found myself mentally revisiting scenes and characters, envisioning events, and generally wondering about the what-ifs, craving answers. If there is no end in sight, I understand, but know that I will be extremely downhearted about the demise of something that was moving in such a great direction. Nonetheless, thank you for what you did write. Cheers!

-Sam
Cybernetic Mango chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
haha, toasters...

xP
Cybernetic Mango chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
XD Toki, Skwisgaar and Kinnemarra all in the same room, talking at once. THE MANGLING. THE BRUTAL BRUTAL MANGLING!
sio chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
more... more! MORE!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
Nathan: "So, it's...uh...the Dethklok campaign to save the TRES!"

-crowd roars-

Nathan: "so, we..uh, bought the whole damned rain forest. And yeah."
Cybernetic Mango chapter 4 . 9/2/2009