Reviews for It's Complicated
PierreLePilot chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
Stupid story line,I hate all the jumping back and forward and for what ? just a waste of my time,such a pity considering the other stuff you wrote was entertaining,this is just directionless and a ridiculous premise anyway.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/10/2017
Sarah is a whore
helciakuras chapter 15 . 8/4/2016
I'd like to actually see these "reasons" for blank chapters cause it's killing me that this story has been in a state of inactivity. The story is great and it doesn't matter if the timelines are disordered, frankly I love it.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
This story sucks ass!
Mufc87 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Not sure what Sarah was thinking to be honest marrying chuck, when she wanted to be a spy it was never gonna work long term. Always putting her career before her husband and it seems she blamed everyone but herself, she seems like a real coward in this story. Wouldn't surprise me if she's slept with marks whilst being married and she's off on missions, and probably sleeping with Cole as well considering he lets himself into her apartment.

Not sure what the fake update was about, but hope you finish this one day, it would be nice to have some resolution in this story
knightrid3r chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Well going off of the reviews it seems this is another story where Chuck gets screwed over by the CIA call girl Sarah so I won't be reading. Honestly hate stories where Sarah cheats/whores herself out and awesome Chuck just takes it. At least in this one it seems like he divorced her.
RABCentralIL chapter 15 . 1/21/2015
This is an odd set up with all the back and forth don't know if you still are lurking around and working on things but I do have to say Sarah is a coward so far a great screaming vaginal coward... Should be interesting if you get to point where she runs into Chuck, if you have given up on this story it's a shame hate seeing one this thought out just being left alone
Nomadic Nerd chapter 12 . 1/9/2015
I see this hasn't been ipdated in over four years and tht's a shame! I hope it wasn't from the negative reviews. You need to remember that you are writing for yourself first, if others like it then that's a bonus. If you find errors or have them pointed out to you simply say thanks and fix them. It'll make your story that much stronger. I may not like some of the plotlines you are exploring but I would have loved to have read it in it's entirety. I hope you come back and finish this. thnaks for sharing what did write!
bluezebra4 chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
PLEASE UPDATE FOR TH LOVE OF GOD
vinh chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
So, what's the perfectly good reason to upload several blank chapters?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
i was thinking the other day, how much I really missed this story so I reread it and I still love it. great stuff
riparian chapter 15 . 6/7/2011
Hello! I know it's been a while since you've updated this story but I just wanted to let you know I just read through it and really enjoyed it. It's more complex and interesting than a whole lot of other Chuck stories, which I enjoy. Hope you're doing well.
Armadilloi chapter 15 . 11/6/2010
Re your perfectly sound reasons for posting fakes, BS!

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your nether regions and may you float forever in a sea of leprous goat snot.

Senseless Cruelty should be your moniker.

APR
Tocharian chapter 14 . 11/3/2010
I love this fic. So, what's the perfectly good reason to upload several blank chapters?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
too bad you couldn't finish this story. still curious what was suppose to happen between chuck and Sarah...why'd he marry him and now has to divorce him? loved the angst, so thanks for that