Reviews for Arrangement
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Omg. I love this. I love this so much! *cries* Every second. Every line. Every EVERYTHING was pure heaven. I wish I'd found it sooner. I love these types of CBV fics. *sighs contently* You should make tons of these. lol.

*favs*
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
loved this :D:D

i hate it when they don't resolve situations like this

so know you have :D
Maddie chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Im working my way through your fics (erm I promise I have a life ha) and before I read each one I wonder if it can REALLY be as good as the others. And it always is. They are consistently brilliantly written. Theyre all different but theyre all equally amazing. Youre such a talented writer its kinda sick making ;)
Jennaxox chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Love the lost ep, and really enjoyed this.
Lena Belle chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I really liked this. I hated how they glossed over the Vanessa thing so quickly in Chuck in Real Life. This helped clear it up. Not to mention, I'm a huge Lost fan and could figure out immediately which scene you were referencing to. Great job!
KJ chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
God, I loved this. 2x07 pretty much finished CB off for me (and later eps did it completely) so I quit watching the show. But I still read the fic occasionally and this was LOVELY. Fair to both characters, respectful of how they relate to eachother. AWESOME. Thanks for writing it.