Reviews for The Inherent Dangers of Shortcuts and Projectiles
anina613 chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
please? Could you update?
Better left Unspoken chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
don'tshoothemessenger chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Brilliant story so far please update soon!
WitchyWeasel chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Well this is a late review, but I really enjoyed reading this. Hope you continue this soon because it's a great story so far.
a3moon chapter 1 . 2/22/2010

sorry for asking this is think link was your story /s/5365247/2/Bound_and_Determined

they delete it so i want to know how i could find it
laughingst chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
A wonderful story! I'm curious to find out how this turns out.
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
Good job I like it!
ruby890 chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
have faith in merlin arthur after all he did save you life like 27 times lol. love this fic update plz
MegElemental chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Great chapter. They always get in such a pickle. Please update soon!

FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Wow, they have worse luck then I ever had! LOL!

It must be karma. Arthur has lots of debts to pay and I think its also rubbing off on Merlin too, by the looks of it! :)
theowlsgo chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This has been a wonderfully intriguing story so far which has left me wanting for more. Your characterization of Merlin and Arthur are both spot on!
Loopylion14 chapter 4 . 1/7/2010

Please update sooner this time becasue I really am enjoying this nowx
damsel-in-stress chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
I was so excited when I saw this update in my inbox! :)

As I said before, Arthur and Merlin are dreadfully in character. You manage to not only write their grouchy banter but the small ray of fondness lurking under all the insults. Masterfully done.

I giggled at this line: "He would’ve rather revealed himself to be a sorcerer in a much grander fashion, such as battling the manticore, saving Arthur from the wild beast instead of like this, saving Arthur from… mud." That would be a little bit of a letdown for us, having waited for that moment for two whole series.

Of course, the people who helped them out of the hole wouldn't be friendly. That would have been too much to ask.. :P

The plot is starting to canter along nicely. I look forward to an update!

Dr Moehre chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Great story. I really enjoy it so far. I like the way you managed to stick to the characters and created these Arthur/Merlin-banter moments.
justwalkingdown chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Oh a cliffy! Well not so much but still fairly suspenseful. I liked this chapter, though i kind of suspected that they wouldn't be rescued that soon. Can't end with only 4 chapters! But anyway, it was very good, I liked how you broke up the scenes with falling asleep and being knocked unconsious, it was interesting to read. Please update soon!