Reviews for Strings of Hope
claire chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
the way you write your stories are brilliant i like the way you have one person who cares for christopher and oliver keep writing these stories you have a real talent
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
This is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read here. It's so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. No one could have done a better job with this. You are an amazing writer, and I admire your dedication to your craft. I've read the initial chapters of the sequel as well and am hoping you'll update that one soon :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
Love if all!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
I knew Amaya was Oliver's mom! Me sho shmawert :3
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Madeye Missy chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
Oh my gosh! I literally read this all in one day. Like my eyes are burning! But I don' care because this is awesome! I had watched District 9 for the first time a couple of days ago since it was on and I had nothing else to do. I swear that movie was so weird lol I couldn't tell if it was meant to be some parody or an actual serious documentary. But I decided to browse around the Fanfiction because in the end I fell in love with Christopher and Oliver. I am so happy I found your story. It's truly amazing. You write very well and it's easy to read. Oliver was so cute! And I knew it! I knew Amaya was his moma. I kept saying that to myself as I read lol

My only complaint would probably be the amount of fluff. There was alot of I love you oh no I LOVE YOU lol but I get people are into fluffiness so I didn't really mind. The relationship that built between Amaya and Christopher was so well done. I applaud you. I'm off to the sequel! Again, great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I'm 3 chapters in and already amazed at how much I love this piece of work. You have all the components in a writer that I adore; one who pays extreme attention to orginal content and bases fiction upon fact. Despite one or two errors, I literally do not think I have ever read a more compelling story than this. In my opinion, your story is a solid 10 out of 10.
Imago chapter 19 . 5/27/2012
Glad to hear you're continuing this story (kinda obvious it hasn't ended yet :) ). The direction and events are really solid. I really like the interactions between the characters, the OC's and the extras, they're some interesting dynamics between them. Plus the way you block out the separate events is handled really well.

Hoping to see this fic end in a high note.
Cotton Strings chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
I can't believe it's over! Well this installment at least. I'm glad that they made it together though ;)
CLTex chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
Wow..this story has been so fantastic. Thank You so much for these thoroughly detailed chapters. I have completely loved how detailed and how deep this story has been. I have enjoyed it immensely and can't wait to read the next.

Thank You again for such a wonderful, wonderful story
ZabuzasGirl chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
Nice job. Good way to end it. I was so afraid that she would die. I wonder how little Oliver is going to react when he does hear that she is his mother. Nice preview.

Please put the sequel up soon. Keep up the good work.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
awww I loved this story and I cant wait to read more,happy that she lived
CLTex chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
Im so glad I was able to give you the edge! I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and this last chapter didnt disappoint! Im just on the edge of falling over wondering what will happen next..wondering what Oliver will do when he finds out Amaya is his mother, will she survive, will Christopher save her...I dont even know how I want the story to end!...whatever way you do it will be wonderful thanks to you

Fantastic job and thank you so much for this story!
RuinofDarkness chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
Holy cow...My eyes...Seriously, update asap.
Deceptive D Minor chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
I swear I must be a masochist or something because I keep reading this chapter over and over again and it makes me cry every single time. Which is wonderful because you're making me feel so much for the characters. Definitely looking foreword to the next chapter!