Reviews for Denouement
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
That was so... Sad. Devastating. Heartbreaking. And truly beautifully written. I feel that your words have somehow woven around me, letting me feel all of her pain, suffering. All that she had lost and regained in her life until finally death caught up with her. She died tragically but I would like to think that her last thought was how ironic to die when her life had finally made sense. When before she got captured by Konoha, she was accepted finally by the Akatsuki, found love, have comrades that cared for her as she cared for them. But that was torn away from her through death.

Again I really admire your writing and the feeling woven intricately through your words. Heart-wrenching. I could only wish to write as good a you, but alas! I am no where near as compatible as you. You've created a class of your own.
azarieyah chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Is there no pissibility for you to make a sequel... I love sakura in this story... Sad but yet awesome...
V chapter 1 . 3/25/2013

Reminiscent of V for Vendetta.

Very cloud like.

Subtle and free.
Aista chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Fantastic writing. I loved the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
i can not speak. read and write english very well... and your fanfic is my firs fanfic in this lenguage!
i want to learn english! ,!
UlquiSchiff chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
So sad! I love how you exaggerated the deep dark emotions they feel and the darkness of Konoha. Loved it so much.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
so, so sad...
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I'm crying... its so sad and BEAUTIFUL *sniffs*

I'm a romantic, therefore I prefer happy endings, but somehow I think her end in your story was happy after all.
Nebelschreck chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is one of the best stories Ive read in quite a while. I suppose Sakura died, although I have to say it isnt that clear. I hope you keep up this good work.
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
How sad ;-;
7isthemagicnumber chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh gosh. I was led here by your other story, Canta Per Me. So absolutely lovely a piece it was that I just had to look for other Naruto fics you had. And here I am. This was wonderful. The idea of Sakura going undercover like Itachi was very.. heartbreaking (just as it was with Itachi), and I love it.
Tata. Off to look for more of your stories.

Shubhs chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I love this. Danzou is a bigger b*stard than Madara.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Loved this story! This was such a great angst piece!
Chibi.bonbon chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Holy hell. This was amazing... I was listening to the Pretty Reckless' song called Cold Blooded, and I was immensely creeped out, the end gave me goosebumps. This was amazing. Kind of short, I must say, but it's good, really good. The angst is just amazingly horrifying.
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »