Reviews for Denouement
Mirae Desciderium chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
It is a strange story. I am crying. Thank you.
Random Peep chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Aww.. :(
kiko280 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Awww! Really sad!
Grr I hate danzou
Taylorzilla chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This, it was amazing. It had a small amount of detail about what actually happened, yet it was described perfectly. short but, again, perfect. Loved it
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Hmm..
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
That was so... Sad. Devastating. Heartbreaking. And truly beautifully written. I feel that your words have somehow woven around me, letting me feel all of her pain, suffering. All that she had lost and regained in her life until finally death caught up with her. She died tragically but I would like to think that her last thought was how ironic to die when her life had finally made sense. When before she got captured by Konoha, she was accepted finally by the Akatsuki, found love, have comrades that cared for her as she cared for them. But that was torn away from her through death.

Again I really admire your writing and the feeling woven intricately through your words. Heart-wrenching. I could only wish to write as good a you, but alas! I am no where near as compatible as you. You've created a class of your own.
azarieyah chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Is there no pissibility for you to make a sequel... I love sakura in this story... Sad but yet awesome...
V chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Beautiful.

Reminiscent of V for Vendetta.

Very cloud like.

Subtle and free.
Alalaes chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Fantastic writing. I loved the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
oh!
i can not speak. read and write english very well... and your fanfic is my firs fanfic in this lenguage!
i want to learn english! ,!
UlquiSchiff chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
So sad! I love how you exaggerated the deep dark emotions they feel and the darkness of Konoha. Loved it so much.
Kahli Hime chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
so, so sad...
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I'm crying... its so sad and BEAUTIFUL *sniffs*

I'm a romantic, therefore I prefer happy endings, but somehow I think her end in your story was happy after all.
Nebelschreck chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is one of the best stories Ive read in quite a while. I suppose Sakura died, although I have to say it isnt that clear. I hope you keep up this good work.
Nebelschreck