Reviews for Denouement
azarieyah chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Is there no pissibility for you to make a sequel... I love sakura in this story... Sad but yet awesome...
V chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Beautiful.

Reminiscent of V for Vendetta.

Very cloud like.

Subtle and free.
Aista chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Fantastic writing. I loved the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
oh!
i can not speak. read and write english very well... and your fanfic is my firs fanfic in this lenguage!
i want to learn english! ,!
UlquiSchiff chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
So sad! I love how you exaggerated the deep dark emotions they feel and the darkness of Konoha. Loved it so much.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
so, so sad...
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I'm crying... its so sad and BEAUTIFUL *sniffs*

I'm a romantic, therefore I prefer happy endings, but somehow I think her end in your story was happy after all.
Nebelschreck chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is one of the best stories Ive read in quite a while. I suppose Sakura died, although I have to say it isnt that clear. I hope you keep up this good work.
Nebelschreck
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
How sad ;-;
7isthemagicnumber chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh gosh. I was led here by your other story, Canta Per Me. So absolutely lovely a piece it was that I just had to look for other Naruto fics you had. And here I am. This was wonderful. The idea of Sakura going undercover like Itachi was very.. heartbreaking (just as it was with Itachi), and I love it.
Tata. Off to look for more of your stories.

-Sevenisthemagicnumber
Shubhs chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I love this. Danzou is a bigger b*stard than Madara.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Great!
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Loved this story! This was such a great angst piece!
Chibi.bonbon chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Holy hell. This was amazing... I was listening to the Pretty Reckless' song called Cold Blooded, and I was immensely creeped out, the end gave me goosebumps. This was amazing. Kind of short, I must say, but it's good, really good. The angst is just amazingly horrifying.
Malapropian chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
There are so many Sakura in Akatsuki stories. This is a fantastic subversion of that premise.

The entire thing feels genuine and in-character, and you have moments of lovely, lyrical prose.

I could wish for more of this story, but I think it's the perfect length. Just enough to tell the tale, but short enough to leave us wishing.

I'm not sure if we're supposed to assume she dies at the end (it *is* listed as a tragedy), but I like to imagine that she's only losing consciousness. Of course, Sakura's survival doesn't make the story any less of a tragedy, and that's part of what I loved about Denouement - either ending cuts.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »