Reviews for Pitch Black: Something new
Great chappy!
StraightLife116 chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
love the story!
forestreject chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
aw your all nice person-y. dang people taken the high road. but YAY possible tcor!
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
Awesome story and what a twist at the end...I was so sure that Riddick and Danica were going to get together and that they would think of Jack as their daughter.
forestreject chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
ditch them! ditch them! who's with me!
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
Well i hope that she makes him go back if not for everyone then at least for Jack, i mean the kid is only 12 or 13 and a run-away..So I hope that if only 3 ppl make it off let it be Jack, Danica, and Riddick.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
Love the fact that they (Riddick and Danica) are making some connections as to feeling like they know ea other before the Hell planet...Can't wait to see who gets eaten after Paris and if this story follows the rest of the movie since Danica wants to save Jack.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Hope you keep updating! I want to know more about the connection between Riddick and Dani.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
Hope you update soon, I like the story and how you've differed from the movie's plot.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Liked the little bit of info that we got on Danica and I'm wondering how she figures into Riddick's plans of getting off the planet because towards the end she was thinking just like him in using the others as bait to make it to the skiff.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Ok you are like the only person I know that has ever included what the actual whispers were, so there I commend you. As for your OC Danica she totally rocks and is just as lethal as Riddick and I can't wait to see how your going to play this out. The other chapters are going to be intense I can tell.

Oh and don't worry about the school thing because I totally understand I myself just started college so I have classes and homework coming out of my ears, so update when you can but no rush -
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Loving the story so far can't wait to se what happens next...please keep posting -
brokenangelwings16 chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
plz keep wrting
Death's Obsession chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Aw man. I totally must have missed that this was an A/N.

Well, can't wait to see what you get going with the second chapter, then. And you have to set this aside because of school?

Ha! Just become like the rest of us fools, and make school come second to your writing.

Only joking. I've recently run into the same problem. Good luck.
Death's Obsession chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Interesting start. It seems like a new idea to have her inserted into the story line there. Most people have their OC on the Hunter-Gratzner when it crashes, so that was interesting.

There are a few things that made the story kinda trip up though. The change in narration was a bit awkward. Didn't really work out too well, I don't think. And there were a lot of repetitious words. You may want to try changing it up. Like here for instance:

"He walked behind the bones and took out a bone, sharp as a knife. For a moment, it looked as if he would strike the woman on the other side of the bones, but he just cut a piece of her hair and smelled it, obviously absorbing the smell."

The word bone(s) is repeated quiet a bit. It's kinda distracting.

All in all, it was quiet different. You have me curious. I wonder who Danika is, and why she has the shine job. I wonder what type of role she'll play in this. And I can't help but wonder what's going to happen with Jack. Is she going to play a key role still, or will she sit on the sideline because Danika's entered the scene?

On to chapter two!