Reviews for Lunacy
Rhiannamator chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I know this is an older fic, but i had to leave a note and say how much i loved this. Beautifully written & very hot. I love a dominant Matt. I've never much been one for shipping Kane... i have nothing against him, i actually like Kane quite a lot, i just don't usually see him sexually... but i can see him very well in this role. Incredibly hot overall, thank you for this.
MischaPallasAthenaKitsune chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Submissive Kane is simply delicious...
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Bernarde, it was perfect. Matt dominant (purrs). Perfection.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This was very very good. You would have thought that Glen would be in charge not Matt. Very good twist enjoyed it very much.
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
OMG this is amazing! I can't believe that it's Matt doing all this. At first I thought Glenn would be the top and Matt would bottom but this is just fantastic! I can't wait for another chapter! I just love Matt being so dominate over Glenn!
sunligh584 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Great story, I loved how Matt was a dom and Kane was a sub. that was great. I hope to read more from you later in the future. :)
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I-I-LOVE dom Matty. He has the potiential to be dark, yet no one can ever really capture that. I know I can't. My Matt always tends to be a sub. But to picture that, Glenn comepletely sub is just...*pants* Dammit, now I need a cold shower.