Reviews for Asylum
Adfgoope chapter 10 . 6/12
作者写的太好了! gooood job!
Ruby626 chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Holy shit I really do love the way you write, but I think I've told you already in your other stories : )
Kira chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
Ohmygod such a great fanfic keep up the good work *thumbs up all around*
Piper Emerald chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
I really enjoyed the depth that this story went to. Good job! I'm definitely going to go read the sequel now.
passanger chapter 10 . 1/13/2015
Riveting story, great writing. Thank you.
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
I loved it, loved it, loved it enough to say "loved it" four times!
I read a lot of stories and I mark about half of them as my favorites, but this one deserves special recognition :)
Good job and I will read the sequel when I wake up (b/c I read this in one sitting and now it's midnight and I have class in the morning and I skipped hw for this...it was worth it).
jyotimeena10 chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
wow. it's great. just epic..
random person chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
First of all- what is the name of the sequel ? I found this entertaining, but not endearing. I would want to read the sequel though, so I shall begin my search- if I do not review- I either could not find the sequel or I became bored of it and simply stopped reading... Because I do not read crap
Kara chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
THIS WAS AMAZING. Holy crap. You made it seem so realistic, the torture and the suffering.
And this epilogue and cliff hanger was fantastic! I was wondering if B would be mentioned at any point.

Anyway, I loved the story. It was very well written and enticing. Can't wait to ready the sequel!
ShizayaismyOTP chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Wow I just cried my eyes out, laughed my ass off, and gaped in horror throughout these chapters. This story, at times, would leave me blank. I am really looking forward to reading the sequel now. Great job.
sisemen chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Yes a sequel! Perhaps I'll follow that one if it's not done. :)
guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
Loved it, really, not only the plot but also the characters and how you took in their personalities. I'm not exagerating when I tell you you should write a book or something, this is the kind of stories that leaves you exausted and with that aftertaste that while angsty, you can help but ask for more.
Maiko Chinatsu chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
In the AN from the last chapter you say you loved that chapter and loved Crazy!Light...
Apparently so do I because when you started this chapter with Matt (who I also adore btw) I still screamed NOOOOOO! Where's light!? Where's L?! Don't leave me hanging like this!
Sooo...Just sharing my flailing with you... Now on to chapter three, you wretched cliffhanger author! :P
Crazy reviewer chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Oh Hell,this is AWESOME! Specially that breaking out of the asylum was so freaking Cool that i had goosebumps! And i love Matt so so so much! This one totally ROCKED you!
Listener Of The Whispers chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Warsaw... That's in Poland right? Funny, I'm doing a project on Poland right now. Well I'm supposed to be doing it. Instead I start reading this, and even though I tried not to learn about Poland untill the last minute, I still end up finding something.
Great story. LIGHT IS INSANE! Sorry, got excited.