Reviews for Asylum
guest chapter 10 . 4/13
Loved it, really, not only the plot but also the characters and how you took in their personalities. I'm not exagerating when I tell you you should write a book or something, this is the kind of stories that leaves you exausted and with that aftertaste that while angsty, you can help but ask for more.
Maiko Chinatsu chapter 3 . 4/2
In the AN from the last chapter you say you loved that chapter and loved Crazy!Light...
Apparently so do I because when you started this chapter with Matt (who I also adore btw) I still screamed NOOOOOO! Where's light!? Where's L?! Don't leave me hanging like this!
Sooo...Just sharing my flailing with you... Now on to chapter three, you wretched cliffhanger author! :P
Crazy reviewer chapter 10 . 3/16
Oh Hell,this is AWESOME! Specially that breaking out of the asylum was so freaking Cool that i had goosebumps! And i love Matt so so so much! This one totally ROCKED you!
Listener Of The Whispers chapter 3 . 2/24
Warsaw... That's in Poland right? Funny, I'm doing a project on Poland right now. Well I'm supposed to be doing it. Instead I start reading this, and even though I tried not to learn about Poland untill the last minute, I still end up finding something.
Great story. LIGHT IS INSANE! Sorry, got excited.
neko1998 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
This is so exciting! Do I smell upcoming rivalvry? *Runs* Gotta. Read. Sequel! I love you so much YY
alice chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
I really like how you make Light still okay with murder, even occasionally advocating it. It always annoys me when people suddenly flip Light's mentality into a weak naive blubbering mess. Because if you're a murderer like Light is, killing never truly leaves you.
Gasoline Diamond chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
Sorry I haven't been leaving reviews...Excuse #1 I was to wrapped up in it, I wanted to keep reading so I really didn't have like...time Excuse #2 The chapters were so perfect and depressing and wonderful, I had no words to type... BTW, Chapter 8 KILLED ME! I was a mess, frigging crying, while my feels died!
Gasoline Diamond chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Crying...Godamnitt! I'm crying!
Fayette Blu chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Okay...I just have to say that I am rereading this story because I love it so much and I am just floored by how incredible it is. Seriously! Absolutely beautiful in a very frightening tangible way that gives me goosebumps and makes me want to cry. An amazing accomplishment in writing and I love how in character they are. You make it believable and /real/. Gah! I love it! Okay...sorry...I will be quiet now. .
Bushwah chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
You have a 'ratio-kun' that is hilarious but, I am certain, unintentional, as this is not a humor fic.
Unturned chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
I just wanted to day that you've really portrayed Crazy!Raito well here. I've read so many other versions of him, where the authors are more preoccupied with making him seem like 'less' than L, which is ridiculous since they're like to sides of the same coin.
winchestersareawesome chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
Wow. You have no idea how much you hurt me with this fic. Raito always been so... strong, and vain and in control of everything that seeing him so broken, seeing him breaking, it breaks my heart. It was such a sad, great story and I can't wait to read the sequel.
Fayette Blu chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
This chapter is so beautiful! Oh my goodness.
Eru-chan chapter 10 . 10/31/2012