Reviews for Second Best
Raine Wintermoon chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
That was a bittersweet read. Being the second best is honestly painful. I like how you portrayed Naminé's insecurities towards Xion but eventually made her understand it. Out of the Naminé/Roxas/Xion stories I've read here, I found your story the most well-written and well-thought.
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This made me tear up, and then smile. I love it!
Bookworm11114 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This was just so nice and cute and. . . I can't find the word I'm looking for. Typical me. :/
Anon E. Mousse chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh, good grief. Reading this fic with an angst-ridden Taylor Swift song in the background reduced me to tears. *sob*
Aqutalio chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love this story! I'm not really into oneshots but I really, really liked this one! It's just so cute! When I started reading it, I couldn't stop. Make a story based on this and I'm definitely going to read it!
Deejae chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.
Sho Eisel chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
My, this was truly amazing. I think everyoune was perfectly in character and I LOVED the fact you didn't bash Xion, but make Namine realize how she truly was. Her relationship with Roxas was heartbreaking and the way she remembers him is very sad. I was listening to Missing You~Namine from the KHII soundtrack and it really brought tears to my eyes. Very beautiful work, I loved it.
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Love triangles rule but it's nice to see a break from kingdom hearts traditional girl having to decide between two guys...

That was harsh, he meets someone new so he forgets his old friends... jerk!

Aw it all worked out in the end... Yay Namixas!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This fic was good and it brought out my feelings about the roxas/xion/namine dilemma.
iMashedmyPotatoes chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh my God, this made me almost cry!

Roxas: It's true that Xion and I are very much alike, but honestly - would you really want to be with somebody that's exactly like you? That's like falling in love with yourself!

Me: Roxas, dear, you have NO idea how RIGHT you are. LOL.
sasusakufan2357 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
...Hi...creeping again:) but OMGOMGOMG I have totally been craving for someone to write Naminé being sad over all the Roxas and Xion's action but then Roxas comes and swoops (yes swoops) in and convince Naminé that he loves only her...and then I stumbled (more like stalked) your profile and found this amazingggg story...jeez I'm sorry that you're going to get these favorites and reviews from me:( ohoh and I totally love Roxas' line about how he doesn't have a heart because he gave it to Naminé :3 You write the most awesomest (is that even a word?) stories ever! Thanks for them :)
Mooseluver8 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Dawwww! I'm so glad I discovered you! All of your stories are amazing! So cute!
SonChan chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is just incredible. Oh my goodness! Like most Namixas fans, I've been distressed about all of the Roxion attention. This story just reinstated my faith and love in this couple. You put everything SO perfectly. Namine was written to a tee. That's what I love about her...she's vulnerable and unsure of herself, like most people are! And Roxas was just charming. Congrats on a finely written story! Great job :)
OriginalCopy chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aww! cute cute cute one shot! I love how its all depressing then it gets much happier towards the ending. I love the namixas pairing. I hope you do some more stuff about them because this is good and you are a good writer 3 nice job!
ThatBrunnette chapter 1 . 3/10/2010