Reviews for Hard Lessons
I enjoyed this :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/14
This is awesome. Really well done. Thank you. xo
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Hi, good advise! With Gibbs driving, it's a wonder his agents do not get hurt more often. Poor Tony, and brave!
Thanks and cheers!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Nice one very nice.
lorieslater chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Great little story.
Extraordinary Gibblet chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Poor Tony but I can see Gibbs throwing him out of the car too. His injuries sound painful OUCH
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Tony-whumping stories don't require a "point," although it is always a good idea to keep your seatbelt on.

I really liked the last bit, when Tony joked about Gibbs throwing him out of the car. I think the whole story is well written and enjoyable. Thanks!
Suezanne chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love Tony's last line that cracked me up
DarkRose4u chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Such a great story. love. :)
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
always do but thank you

:P
sterno chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
THANKS FOR THE REALLY GOOD STORY. I FELL OUT OF THE CAR ONCE WHILE MY MOM WAS TURNING A CORNER-THANK GOD SHE WAS GOING SLOW. A FEW ROAD RASHES BUT I WAS NOT HURT! THANKS FOR THE STORY AND THE MEMORY!
FlowerCrazy chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I really liked this! Fantastic work with it. Keep up the good work.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This was fantastic. Your detail is marvelous, and I loved Tony's line about Gibbs baking him in the oven.
Karri chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
*claps* Fantastic! I love a good bit of Tony h/c, especially when accompanied by Gibbs guilt. :)
Mc7ism chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I just found this story and really liked it! The part about Gibbs throwing somebody out of the car was hilarious...hehe. Anyhow, nice writing!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »