Reviews for Hard Lessons
lmill123 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
I have read this story a few times and I enjoyed reading it. Sometimes I wish someone would give Ducky a head slap. I do like him. But I have gotten so sick and tired of him always making excuses for everyone and their behavior except for Tony. Yes, the accident was Gibbs fault. He order Tony to get the file, He knew there was no way Tony could reach it without unhooking his seat belt and turning around and reaching over the seat. Gibbs was going over the speed limit. Instead of slowing down for the curve, Gibbs just made a sharp turn, knowing that it would throw Tony against the door, especially when he didn't know Gibbs was going to do so. But this isn't the first time he's placed Tony's life in danger without a care because he was impatient. Nor is it the first time Ducky has made excuses for Gibbs deplorable actions. AS someone pointed out, when Tony get injured Ducky always asks Tony what he did to himself. It would have been more interesting if Tony just told the truth. Like, Gibbs decided it would be funny while I was in the body bag. Or Gibbs decided to sit on his rear end along with rest the team while he sent me out without backup once again. And once again going against NCIS procedures and regulations.
bjq chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
I LOVE IT
bec2224 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Thank you for sharing your words, cute story, loved Tony's story telling at the end.

BUT...no matter what Ducky says or even what Tony says, Gibbs ordered him to get it, he knew that there was no way Tony could reach it without unbuckling. So, it is Gibbs fault.

I know everybody loves Ducky, sweet wonderful old man, but sometimes he really pissed me off. Everybody else got excuses like I said above, not your fault, oh dear my girl, but Tony, whenever Tony would get hurt the first words out of Ducky's mouth almost every time "My dear boy what have YOU done to your self this time." Well Duck he was doing his job, but Ducky always acted like Tony got hurt on purpose, and then with the narcissistic comment I don't think I ever forgave him for that. Gibbs is a bigger narcissistic than Tony could ever be. I'm sorry, I'm babbling, lol.
NYPDBURN07 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I enjoyed this :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
This is awesome. Really well done. Thank you. xo
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Hi, good advise! With Gibbs driving, it's a wonder his agents do not get hurt more often. Poor Tony, and brave!
Thanks and cheers!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Nice one very nice.
lorieslater chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Great little story.
Teddie G chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Poor Tony but I can see Gibbs throwing him out of the car too. His injuries sound painful OUCH
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Tony-whumping stories don't require a "point," although it is always a good idea to keep your seatbelt on.

I really liked the last bit, when Tony joked about Gibbs throwing him out of the car. I think the whole story is well written and enjoyable. Thanks!
Suezanne chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love Tony's last line that cracked me up
DarkRose4u chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Such a great story. love. :)
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
always do but thank you

:P
sterno chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
THANKS FOR THE REALLY GOOD STORY. I FELL OUT OF THE CAR ONCE WHILE MY MOM WAS TURNING A CORNER-THANK GOD SHE WAS GOING SLOW. A FEW ROAD RASHES BUT I WAS NOT HURT! THANKS FOR THE STORY AND THE MEMORY!
FlowerCrazy chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I really liked this! Fantastic work with it. Keep up the good work.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »