Reviews for Dr John Smith, DADA Teacher: Ultimate Edition
Anonymous Bugger chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
You should of used Great Old Ones instead of Daemons, seeing as how that is canon in the Doctor Who series. Satan was actually the Beast and was an Old One.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
one day he had brought in a what?
Y.K.Willstone chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
OMG I love this story. I was a bit surprised when he gat the date right.
librarywitch chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
Found this on a community list and saw John Smith and totally geeked out. This was a double geek out! I laughed and you saved Sirius! Well done weaving of two worlds together. I am going to read the Hermione tale too! Going on my list too!
vivelabookworm chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
Ahaha, fabulous! I love this fic! You know, I've been a bit wary of Dr. Who/ Harry Potter crossovers, but I'm beginning to find that they're just like the Doctor. No two are the same! ) Awesome fic!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
interesting story. . . .thanks for posting it!
Butchee chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
Molto Benne! A true masterpiece!
kingdomhearts222 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Lol, I am glad Dumbledore has met the Doctor...though I wonder was it a past incarnation that the Doctor does not remember too clearly or if it is a future one that the Doctor has yet to divine, seeing as the Doctor confuses a lot of his past and future regeneration's memories a lot.
diimmortal chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
awsome story, really loved it, and im glad you made the best character of the doctor, come from the best place in england, newcastle :P, anyway great story and cant wait to read more but untill then ja ne
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
Oh YES! GREAT STORY! I have read just about enough fanfictions to last a lifetime but THIS is just SPECTACULAR! I have never read something more fun! Admittedly I normally go for ones that seem to fit into the stories actual timeline rather than out of time adventures but I think you made it good enough to make up for that one! Although it was confusing at the end where it shows the Master traveling with the Doctor on good terms (or maybe not, is he tied up?) and everything. Yes I remember his name as well, Koschei!

With the greatest pleasure reading this story,

Aldurnamiyanrandvora, House of Dvora (I'm one of a kind being in the House of Devouring Hounds)
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
Gallifreyan Physiology is actually far more advanced than that of a humans, he should be able to come out of it almost immediately. Don't worry though, it was the only disappointment from you so far, and you managed to describe Time Lord's mind pretty well as well, along with their psionic abilities.
Alifromnm chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
I'm a Doctor Who fan and well as HP. I would have never thought to put these two together, but you made it work very well. So enjoyed this first story. Thank youl
FaktCheker chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
The drums! Stop the drums! Oh god. That story arc was really creepy.
SnapeAngel chapter 10 . 2/15/2010
very cool! I liked the story a lot..loved how confused voldie got when seeing the master's soul ... confused and freaked him out enough to make him scram! lol

nice