Reviews for Early to Rise
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
that was so cute
why did I read this before?
*PS-I'm going to be stalking you on DA now, I've found your DA page. just as a heads up. spend the next couple of weeks in fear*
Shiva491 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Aaah, this is adorable. And so true :)
Blue-lothus chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I just... Oh my. Seriouly, now i want to do like them! I want stay on bed on a saturday morning, with the lofe of my life beside me *O* cough cough, I mean, the story was fastastic! Now i'll always remember this fic on saturday's mornings xD America is such a wise guy! I'll forever quote him: "S'what saturday mornings were made for" xD
Shay chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
THIS FLUFF

IS GLORIOUS.

ub

I love these cute little fluffy stories about these two... they make me squee like a hopeless schoolgirl ('specially when my dear shirtless Alfred or Arthur is involved) and blush more than anything.

Nantucket aljfofjdfdijfsdk

-BRB incoherent forever-
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was so in character and so fluffy I thought I actually cracked a hint of a smile. And, LMAO, America still uses kids toothpaste. XD That's so cute
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Omg the last line FLUFF OF MASSIVE PROPORTIONS. 3
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
D'awww! Made my night a whole lot happier Awesome job :3
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
TOTALLY what saturday mornings are made for. Unfortunate that I can't take advantage of that... Stupid Japanese school in the morning. -_-;; Wish it didn't interrupt my morning sleep-ins. But yes, fluffles. England is totally an early riser. I don't know why I hadn't thought of that before, but it totally fits. I guess it never came up before... oO;;
Alyte chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
So cute fluff! X3 X3 X3
DarthTaco chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I love the idea of America using bubblegum sparkle-tastic kids toothpaste. XD 3
Emeralddragon694 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
OMG! I totally connected to this story! I hate it when my sister talks to me first thing in the morning, so I totally understand what England was talking about. And then when he said "Crest Kids Sparkle Fun", I almost died from laughter. That's the toothpaste I use and I always get ridiculed for it. :D This story just made my day!
orangepencils chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Long live sleeping in! Cute story, definitively a fav. Keep it up!
Rainbow Al chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh man, I can SO see America use Crest Kids toothpaste. This fic is brilliant.
melakoma chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
sob, your fics are just too ddamnn adorable.
TechnoRanma chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
omg! usually I don't like established relationship fics but... omg the scene was just too good! I love how you describe America holding England, and everything I can picture the characters doing so well it's so enjoyable! Great piece of writing again !