Reviews for Early to Rise
Tsundere chapter 1 . 9/12
England: (stutter) don't get me wrong, it not as if I stare at you. Much Tsundere, Such cute.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
That was sooo Adorable and so Lovingly...! xD (especially after my heart just broken by other fic. #sighed painfully)
axisofadorable chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Awww... oh man, so damn cute, I can't even. I mean, Jesus, could it have been cuter? No. No, it couldn't.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
that was so cute
why did I read this before?
*PS-I'm going to be stalking you on DA now, I've found your DA page. just as a heads up. spend the next couple of weeks in fear*
Shiva491 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Aaah, this is adorable. And so true :)
Blue-lothus chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I just... Oh my. Seriouly, now i want to do like them! I want stay on bed on a saturday morning, with the lofe of my life beside me *O* cough cough, I mean, the story was fastastic! Now i'll always remember this fic on saturday's mornings xD America is such a wise guy! I'll forever quote him: "S'what saturday mornings were made for" xD
Shay chapter 1 . 7/25/2011

I love these cute little fluffy stories about these two... they make me squee like a hopeless schoolgirl ('specially when my dear shirtless Alfred or Arthur is involved) and blush more than anything.

Nantucket aljfofjdfdijfsdk

-BRB incoherent forever-
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was so in character and so fluffy I thought I actually cracked a hint of a smile. And, LMAO, America still uses kids toothpaste. XD That's so cute~
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
D'awww~! Made my night a whole lot happier~ Awesome job~ :3
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
TOTALLY what saturday mornings are made for. Unfortunate that I can't take advantage of that... Stupid Japanese school in the morning. -_-;; Wish it didn't interrupt my morning sleep-ins. But yes, fluffles. England is totally an early riser. I don't know why I hadn't thought of that before, but it totally fits. I guess it never came up before... oO;;
Alyte chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
So cute fluff! X3 X3 X3
DarthTaco chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I love the idea of America using bubblegum sparkle-tastic kids toothpaste. XD 3
Emeralddragon694 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
OMG! I totally connected to this story! I hate it when my sister talks to me first thing in the morning, so I totally understand what England was talking about. And then when he said "Crest Kids Sparkle Fun", I almost died from laughter. That's the toothpaste I use and I always get ridiculed for it. :D This story just made my day!
orangepencils chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Long live sleeping in! Cute story, definitively a fav. Keep it up!