Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III: Broken Kingdom
LightzMusic22 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
goofy lazy voice

donald loud voice

king mickey high pitched voice
Sparrow1337 chapter 38 . 5/16/2012
Hey man just read your story a 2nd time amd still love it but you need to update soon!

-Sparrow
Bearybeary chapter 38 . 10/3/2011
That good. I'll wait for it.
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 38 . 10/3/2011
I honestly don't mind having 9 being stretched out. I loved the movie and I enjoy reading it out like this~
Princess Mew Mew chapter 38 . 10/3/2011
Wow... That explains a lot of things...

It's good to know that the gang will reunite soon.

Though there's so much I've got to ask. One being that if Stefan is Sora's brother, are Sora's mother and cousin even related to him, or did his mother adopt him and never tell?

Anyway, great chapter and I can't wait 'til the next one.

ash chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
I love this story! Keep it up!
A-Haley358 chapter 37 . 9/27/2011
I've just read this story, and I can't wait for another update! Even though you have grammar errors, etc. It's still awesome. It's also okay because were all human, we make mistakes :) well, until next time!
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 37 . 9/26/2011
Gad have I mentioned how much I LOVE this story? .
Princess Mew Mew chapter 37 . 9/26/2011
Wow! Mega work on Sora's speech! Talk about a real leader!

Great chapter and I look forward to the next one!

Princess Mew Mew chapter 36 . 9/24/2011
Are you kidding! That was a great chase scene!

Really good chapter and I can't wait for the next one!

SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 36 . 9/24/2011
OH NOES! :O NOT 2! :3
Bearybeary chapter 36 . 9/23/2011
9 didn't mean to do it, he was just curious.

P.S. Nice drawing(since I go to that website) and I like to see them in color so that I know what they actually look like.
xXChaoticOrderXx chapter 36 . 9/23/2011
Ma gosh! Update soon! But it's kinda obvious who the Twilight Prince is... it's Sora! DUH! Or maybe it's Roxas inside him, or...maybe the explosions and glowy eye thing is special magic to the only one who can find the Prince, MAYBE the Twilight Prince is Ven and you just haven't gotten there yet...OMG!
lordsesshomaru2 chapter 35 . 9/20/2011
Great Story, i look forward to godrics hollow.
Knight of Wings chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
I like your story,and how you're writing the emotions of the characters, it all feels very real. I honestly think that this is one of the most real character portrayls i 've read. Congrats.