Reviews for Phoenix
SoNFan110 chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
This story is absolutely incredible it's so sad I kinna want to shake Ashley you cannot leave it there I need to know what happens next, pleaseeeeee update this!
sickofmysickness chapter 20 . 2/3/2012
I don't know how much good it will do to ask you to continue, but please continue. Your story is great. I don't know why it doesn't have more reviews. Spencer has done so great I wish Ashley could see things clearly. And Ashley, wow, it is definitely hard to blame someone who has it so hard. I like your Aiden character a ton as well he is doing a good job striking a balance between controlling his friend and protecting her. I think it would be very hard to show any amount of restraint in his situation. Same goes for Erin I love her loyalty and emotion in the last chapter. Especially her shaking with rage seeing Spencer unappreciated I think that is very believable. I am very curious to know what happens between her and Spencer after this chapter. Please continue it is very good.

sickofmysickness
Sewakk15 chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
Just found and finished this story. Must say I couldn't stop reading this until I finished it! Well done. Please update soon!
luvmeh8meucan'tchangeme chapter 20 . 12/30/2011
Oh my god! Please please update. I read this whole thing in about a day and a half and I love it. You need need need to update and finish please! It's great. I just love this fic. Your writing is awesome and it's clear and just plain good. Ok I think I said the same thing over and over again so I'll stop now. Please update. I love this!
your.kat chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
This story has always captivated me. I finally got the chance to read the most recent chapter, and I was not disappointed. So much angst, I love it.

Never stop writing. Thank you for sharing this with us.

-Molly
OfficiallyNonOfficial chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
Well you sure took your sweet ass time to update homie :) I was beginning to think I would live out the rest of my life imagining what could have been with this fic. You better not take as long with the next update.

And oh yeah, I don't know if I want to cry from being so happy that you updated, or if I want to cry because this is a damn tease. You're good ;) lol!

Cheers!
sparkles04 chapter 20 . 9/28/2011
How does this story only have 45 reviews? Wow. What an amazing story.
Avid-FFFan chapter 20 . 9/10/2011
I just spent my Saturday ready this story from the start ... incredible

I just couldn't put it down, you've portrayed their love and need perfectly. You also put a 'no frills' approach to Ashley's addictions. All very life like and believable.

I am glad i can see a glimmer of hope and a possibility of a step sister. Ashley does need saving now, but is Spencer the right person to do it? She has already invested so much time and is seems as though it could f**k her up.

Remember ultimate goal here is Splasley.

Side note: I actually started reading this story because of the other story you started writing, Gabby C; and now i'm glad i did.
freakanatomy chapter 20 . 9/9/2011
Please please i beg you to continue with this fic I just wasted a full day a work reading it and i love it I crave more... if you don't I will create ninja rabbits to force you to update... it ur choice
Sgarc12 chapter 20 . 9/8/2011
Found this story this mornig and could t stop reading! Spent my whole day read this. I was instantly add Ted. I really want ash to get some help she is all kinda of messed up. Keep updating! BTW I read Gaby C and loved it so far as well. I've never read a story where Ashley is the church going so the different take is good to read!
hellszombies chapter 20 . 9/8/2011
ashley better get her shit together. oh and i love the new story , when i saw that you updated i was like ' holy shit we werent abondoned . and then i saw the new story and i was like 'hgdhvvfjgseu' cuz of the shock
greenwave chapter 20 . 9/8/2011
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that you updated! thought you might never come back but I am sooooooo glad you did! This fic is just so intense and well written and I am completely hooked! Good update. I liked how you interlaced the flashbacks into the story instead of just putting it in the beginning like most do. Can't wait for the next!
verbalvandal chapter 20 . 9/8/2011
I absolutely love your writing and am so glad to see that you have decided to continue writing.

The sad truth is that you can't help who you love,regardless of what they do and who they are. I get that. You just have to make that decision to leave them alone. Its just easier said than done. I can't wait to see what happens.

By the way, I like your new story as well. Your writing skills are amazing.
omgasmurf chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
I'm not really sure why this story has under 40 reviews where lesser stories have 100s. Rubbish! The detail that you show us lets us feel for both Spencer and Ashley. Its not a whoa is me story.

Maybe one day you'll update...
OfficiallyNonOfficial chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Hey homi3, what's up? So like, seriously, this is like the 3rd or 4th time I've read this story and I keep thinking, "what the hell are you waiting for? Update already!" No lie, when I first read this I could totally relate to a few of the chapters and the way you've portrayed Ashley is stunning. I can feel her dispair through your writing and that's not something easily accomplished. I tend to never review either so yeah, it's a pretty big deal.

You've got some serious talent (no I'm not kissing ass... yet _) and you really REALLLLLLLLLLLLY need to update. I'll totally spam you if you don't.

Kudos homi3, your writing style is superb! Extraodinary! Brilliant! Fantastic! Engaging! Addicting! Down right fucking awesome!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »