Reviews for Phoenix
hellszombies chapter 19 . 1/28/2011
haunting..i dont what to say to this story except. update... and rehab for ashley.
greenwave chapter 19 . 9/15/2010
Amazing story. Your writing is just really incredible. I really wish you would come back and update. I'm suprised this fic has gotten so few comments!
rookie802 chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
Great story
Baley-fo-life chapter 19 . 7/23/2010
OMg Ashley is a cracked out miss she needs some serious help. your writing is incredible I can't get over it everytime I read another update. You paint an incrediable picture it's like your right there with Ashley feeling what she's feeling and where she is at all time her memories are yours aswell as her fears. Beyond amazing it's an honour reading this.
degrassi1son chapter 19 . 7/23/2010
Thanks for the quick update even though it was another cliff hanger.
drunkb4dark chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
Chilling. Holding my breath as I wait for your next update.
degrassi1son chapter 18 . 7/20/2010
Hope u update soon I forgot how much I liked this story. Even tho I had to read the whole thing over cuz I forgot a lot of stuff I still thank u for the update
WillowOn3 chapter 18 . 7/16/2010
ok, I braced myself to read this kinda fic. gawd! this is the most sadest and deepest ashley I have ever read of her. if I was spencer who loves her as deeply as that, I wld forget abt my promise to her and do something abt christine, micheal and even my own twin to stop my beloved from being hurt constantly. I wld get aiden to understand ashley better instead letting him bitch abt her all the time. I wld also be extremely worried that she cld turn suicidal after finding all the cuts on her skin and wld immediately have my parents get the kinda help ashley needs so badly. awesome story but pretty unbearable to read abt this ashley. PMS pls. :)
Baley-fo-life chapter 18 . 7/16/2010
Another amazing Chapter... thats all there is to say!
drunkb4dark chapter 18 . 7/15/2010
spank ya for the double update. can't wait for more. i feel so bad for spencer and even worse for ashley being used by everyone.
drunkb4dark chapter 17 . 7/15/2010
I think i've read this fic a few times. I know i've read it but on a different site and don't think i've reviewed. All i can say is that making the two characters Spencer and Ashley helps to visualize them but if they held two different names the fic would still be an awesome stand alone work of greatness. I love the darkness of it and Ashley's addiction is so real it's palpable. I helped my ex through a bad addiction and it took almost a year to finally get her in a place where she felt comfortable enough to say no to her temptations. I hope you see this fic through to the end be it ending in a negative way or a positive.
Everything once chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
A really great story please update soon ! ! !
Baley-fo-life chapter 17 . 7/14/2010
God Beyond miss this story super thankful for the update! Ashley is in real need of some serious help she needs rehab-BAD! Once Spencer finds all this stuff out about Ashley it's gonna kill her, but I know she'll be there for her. They're meant to be! Can't wait for the next update... amazing writing you can actually feel Ashley's struggle her pain and misery! it's really moving. Till next time, lata
lnkmstr10 chapter 14 . 3/16/2010
So I think I've read this fic about 20 times total, just because it's so amazing. You make it a harsh reality for them, but I quickly overlook that during the tender moments they have. I almost screamed in happiness when Ashley told Spencer that she loved her too. I think deep down Spencer knew, but it was all so sweet that she got to hear it. Anyway, I realize it's been a while since you updated, but another chapter would be marvelous :)
MeWantSomeOfDat chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
okay this is one of my favorite stories ive read in here )

YOu are a kick a** writer!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »