Reviews for Phoenix
Ashley Evening chapter 14 . 10/27/2009
i feel Ashley - like a sharp rusted metal that is screeching at the glass. and that fierce sound reverberates in me when i read this story.

she makes ur heart squeeze and sink.

the story is interesting to read but in my opinion a happy ending would spoil it. but no happy ending doesn't mean a 'tragic ending'.

falling with rapid speed and being already so worn that u dont even care - that's a painful feeling to witness, i mean for reader. that's ashley, the fall of ashley in your story is different from any other stories i have read, it was definitely a new experience, a new level of low.

with so many happy go lucky stories the board is definitely in need of some kicks to stomach.

update soon.
TheFlannelClub chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hey. This is probably the best fic I've read so far. Seeing such heavy topics being covered in a fic is.. well, awesome. A content.

Please continue writing, to keep me sane. ;)
sickofmysickness chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
Oh piss off Ashley just because you know Spencer loves you doesn't mean you have to pour salt in the wound. It's just not right.
sickofmysickness chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
Oh. but it does matter. Don't hurt Erin it'll make Spencer feel bad and she has enough of that going around. Frighten Me Awake. I know that you haven't listened to me, you can call me Cleo if you like, and I forgive you.

sickofmysickness chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
I'm spun, you're amazing. This chapter literally has me in awe. Consider me in awe from this point forward. I can't decide who identify with more. I get that Ashley wants to push Spencer away to protect her. I think most people, who could be considered rational/grounded/normal people, in cases of real love think that they aren't good enough for the person they are with. It's natural to feel that way sometimes. I understand the feeling of loving someone who won't let you have them. It's no picnic, in fact, it is downright excruciating at times. Really great addition.

sickofmysickness chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Your story is bumming me out man. Ashley is definitely desirable, but Spencer, she deserves the world. For real though if you get a chance give her the world, ok?
sickofmysickness chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Oh screw this. I want to cry for Ashley, kill Michael for her, and give her Spencer. I've fallen in love with your Ashley, seriously. Better than the show. Oh and her motherworse than Satan himself and if she were real I'd say: "Hey come here so I can kick you in the shin." Then guess what? I would.
sickofmysickness chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Ok I know it feels good to be needed, but seeing someone you care about in such a right state...ouch. You've done a really good job with your characters, really brilliant.
sickofmysickness chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
How fing painful, the wondering I mean. Does she mean it or is she just strung out? As big of a Spashley fan as I am I still think Spencer should ditch the effort and go for Erin.
sickofmysickness chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Um...that was hot. Like goosebumps from reading it hot. Except the part where Ashley stops, not hot. This is all very well written and I deeply appreciate that. Thanks for posting.

sickofmysickness chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Wow. Intense for a first chapter you really just jumped right into it. I like it.

blah-blah-217 chapter 13 . 10/9/2009
This fic is amazing.
Seriously I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Spencer can convince Ashley that she does actually love her and she isn't just using her.
You have an awesome fic my friend and it's really well written. Please update soon.
somthgIlike2do chapter 13 . 9/26/2009
I hate that Ashley thinks Spencer only wants for sex like every one else. It's really messed up that Glen got Ashley hooked then pimped her out. It was a really nice way to find out the drugs your friends brother was given you weren't free. I hope the principle was able to see the pain she in and get her some help and soon. Christine needs to be put in jail.
Crazeeee chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Just...wow. This is powerful stuff and you write it beautifully. The best Spashley fic I've read in ages. I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon
degrassi1son chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
i love them together but i feel like something bad is about to happen. lol ashley cant be getting coke every time spencer turns her back
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »