Reviews for Tory's Birthday
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
*is possibly on fire from how hot that was*

And super seme Colin returns! (IDK if he was here to begin with) By the end I could just imagine the sexy fan art of Colin with his cute little 'pet' with all these sex toys attatched to him and getting whipped by his master. 8D But honoustly, I DID get kind of scared for Tory near the end...especially when he started crying D: I'm very happy that Colin apologized in the end~

And another thing; after I read their apron sex (OMG COLIN IN AN APRON WIN)I was kind of shocked when I realized I only had 1/4 of the story read XD

And again, AWESOME STORY. You're not getting sick of my reviews are you? XD I'm doing my best to review them all~
Bandersnatch202 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Ah nice to see Colin trying to take charge of their relationship in the bedroom, Tory just needs to suck up and deal with the fact that his boyfriend is a kinky little minx who will want things every once in a while and that all Tory needs to do is sit back and enjoy the ride! Anyways, really liked the way this story went, dom Colin is rare and always frightening to watch at work hehe, but satisfying as Tory learned in the end.

As for the dress thing.. hrrmm its a tough call, I think I'd want to see Colin in the dress just because I'm sure he'd be hot as hell in a dress. Tory in one would be funny, but I see it more being humiliating for him and him not really enjoying the experience, where as Colin would probably get hard at the thought that there were people watching him prance around in a dress.

And with piercings.. hm tough call. On the one hand you would want to start simple and go with say.. ears, but ears are obvious. So you might want to go for something that is covered most the time, like nipples... or even lower hehe. But I dont see either of them being interested in getting something like that just yet, so best i would say is ears, or eyebrow, maybe nose etc. yknow the more general piercings. save the kinky stuff for later haha! and if their thought process is going to to go down that route, why stop at piercings, tattoos are a great way to show either loyalty or ownership, as are brands _
Determined chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Oh gawd, sorry for taking so long to review! *was checking my email, and saw your name somewhere; "ohshi I didn't review!"*

Sal-tea. Teabagging. Sal-teabagging? YOU BLOODY GENIUS. Colin makes an awesome dom! (I VOTE ON NEXT FIC HAVING A SAFE WORD)
wonder1440 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009

The next morning Tory and Colin are eating breakfast and Garrets comes in. "Colin, that cake you made last night tasted great!"
wonder1440 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I loved it... although not the piercing idea. I do like the dress idea for Colin!
julia chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
That was excellent, and well worth the wait. GREAT JOB!
Masterchibisukechan chapter 1 . 8/26/2009

i think colin should wear the dress, personally :3

That was awesomenesoamazing!

but now i have to go downstairs and get coffee so i can go to breakfast, i'm dying of hunger .;;

3 bye! :D