Reviews for Standing Still
starryeyes12 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
great story
flashpenguin chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Fantastic! Incredible! Wonderful! I couldn't stop reading from the first sentence! What an amazing character analysis you did of Rossi and Prentiss; it was almost as though you may have created them! I love this story. And of all the stories I've read, this one should have been a "T" not an "M". But I understand. Keep up the good work!
dustytiger chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
wow this was an awesome fic! i really enjoyed it a lot, it was a little dark, but so very believable, good stuff
WCD chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
That wasn't so bad lol. Not the fic, on the whole it was as awesome as it always is with you. But I survived the smut! I want a gold star d*mmit.

The last line made me laugh out loud. So very Emily. Good job!
WCD chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Oh jeez. Who the hell would want to die like that? Rossi will not be pleased when he hears about their pseudo spelunking expedition. And that's probably putting it lightly.
WCD chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
You have a knack for treading that thin line that comes with writing a relationship fic with a case, and vice versa. Very well balanced. And that unsub is one sick f*ck.
WCD chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hey now, I said no such thing about preferring you write M/P. The muses lead where they lead. Just ignore the eye twitching on my part P

A great start. I do so love awkward Emily.
SBV2020 chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
Great story. I am so into Rossi/Prentiss at the moment. Thanks for updating. You've also made me want to get a pair of Hello Kitty pjs!
Jennifer chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Amazing as always. You're definitely my favorite writer in this fandom. Your characterizations were excellent, especially Rossi's reaction when he realized he'd just really messed up. I'll be waiting anxiously for the last chapter. :)
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
good chapter! )
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
love it!
Cassandra chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Interesting chapter (and amazingly quick update.) I liked your description of the killer. Very vivid. I'll be waiting to see what happens next.
SBV2020 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
I've only just discovered Rossi/Prentiss as a couple and I'm surprised to say that I LOVE them together! Please update soon!
KylieRiley chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
You know, I'm not big on Rossi/Prentiss, but I do really like this story. Update soon

Riley